LumaFusion is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices. Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story, and our tutorial videos make it easy to get going quickly and master its amazing tools.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming with professional tools like anchored clips and slip-trim
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions
• Dozens of video effects including Chroma Key (green screen, blue screen or any color)
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor
• Select from included LUTs (color looks) like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Select from multiple audio tracks (perfect for iOS 11 screen recordings)
• Auto-ducking makes it easy to duck background music during dialog
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Create projects with wide variety of aspect ratios (landscape, portrait, square, film) and frame rates (18 to 60 fps)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse, preview and pre-trim media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives before adding to your project
• Storyblocks for LumaFusion - Download thousands of royalty-free videos, backgrounds, music, loops and sound fx (dozens of free clips are included - use of the full Storyblocks content library requires an in-app subscription purchase)
• Drag-and-drop media or easily import from cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• Easily share movies to social media sites, cloud storage, GNARBOX, WD Wireless Pro/SSD, SanDisk iXpand flash drives, and SMB network drives
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects with media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Check out the full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Find tutorials, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
• Portrait videos were not previewing correctly in the source viewer
• H265 exports would fail at higher quality settings
• Frame rate and quality settings were not being saved for each destination
• The recommended quality setting on export (the one with a star) is now based on highest quality media in your project, as well as the export destination.
• Storyblocks now shows recommended content with a green badge (this content is the least likely to encounter a copyright claim).
• Improved layout on newer iPhones
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
Need few fixes! 😯
No doubt this is the best video editing app on the iOS platform right now. Kudos to developers for that. But there are few bugs I want to report:
1. Sometimes timeline freezes after adding/editing a title to the timeline. Play button doesn’t work.
2. Sometimes the preview window (for the sources), changes its view to some kind of vertical arrangement. It happens especially after switching back to Luma fusion from another app. It’s kind of weird.
3. Since the new iPhones (X, XS, XR) have that horizontal line at the bottom of the screen (to switch between apps), it’s difficult to scroll through the timeline in the Luma Fusion app. I ended up switching to different apps while scrolling through the timeline multiple times. May be you can figure out some other way of scrolling through the timeline in Luma Fusion app.
4. In the full screen video preview window, there is no navigation bar. Many times we want to scroll through the video in the full screen. Please add that option.
Please work on these bugs. They are frustrating and time wasting. I know you guys are really amazing and you can fix them easily. Thank you for updating this app and bringing new features to this amazing app regularly. Keep up the good work. Cheers! ❤️✌🏼
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the excellent feedback VDE07! In the next update you will see that we have added slider settings for horizontal and vertical positioning. The iPhone real estate can be challenging for such a powerful app, but we will continue to adjust and make improvements. I have written a feature request for a gesture to open full screen. I also think we can re-position the time stamps and the delete button to give a better experience fairly quickly as they are relatively simple. Thanks again for your constructive and helpful feedback!
Audio Error/bug Close to a cut
I would like to point out that while Previewing/editing everything sounds good .. but in the exported file ... as i have cautiously followed, if my audio begins close to the cut then initail few microseconds of audio (say My “ Hi “ etc) gets completely vanished ... and over all after every transition effect my video seems to start abruptly with parts missing. My audio setting was 48Khz 1080
However as i pointed out this is heard not in preview while editing ... but in the exported video file or worst as in my case the uploaded video on net :( which i have now no way to correct.
Also this bug is ssen only if i have a very short segment of clip before the cu not between two good length video segment.
Too sum up if i have a short video segment of few micro seconds etc (to have say a spacing in my speech).... next segment will have its initial microseconds audio cut. (Noticed if audio began close to cut)
Simply the best
This video editor is the best hands down. Although, a couple of features I would like to see. The ability to record sound through microphone for dubbing and stuff. And with slomo clips, an option to set smooth transition to lower framerates like we have in iMovie.
Edit: I found the voiceover option 😅
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! We're always looking for ways to improve the app. We'll share your feedback with our team. Please feel free to share additional ideas with us at email@example.com. Thank you for being a customer.
- Luma Touch LLC
- 152.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Luma Touch LLC
- ₹ 1,599
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly ₹ 849
- Storyblocks Yearly ₹ 5,900
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.