Magicpin - Cashback & Deals
By Samast Technologies Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Magicpin is the best app for earning great cashbacks on your bill at all restaurants, beauty salons, spas and fashion outlets
Earn cashback as you click selfies and leave feedback on food, beauty and fashion outlets around you.
With 75,000+ merchant partners in Delhi, Bengaluru, Chandigarh and Jaipur, Magicpin is already present all around you.
Magicpin helps you find places where your friends are hanging out, where to eat out tonight, a 5-star spa you always wanted at your price point. Magicpin is the one-stop destination to help your needs become delights.
For every visit you make to a Magicpin partner outlet, you get free cashback in Magicpin points (upto 100% of the bill value) that can be redeemed for a number of exciting options:
- Exclusive coupons, gift vouchers and offers from local and national brands (Pizza Hut, Dunkin' Donuts, The Beer Cafe etc.)
- Prepaid phone recharge and Postpaid bill pay (Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, etc)
- Ecommerce gift vouchers (Flipkart, Amazon, MakeMyTrip)
- Movies and Events (PVR, DT Cinemas, BookMyShow)
- Fashion (Shoppers Stop)
- Beauty (Lakme, VLCC)
What you need to do:
- Browse, like, comment on the activity you see around you and follow friends and interesting people you discover
- Visit magicpin partner outlets, purchase and upload your selfie and review of the experience there
- Win attractive cashbacks and redeem free phone recharge, movie tickets, meals, vouchers, offers
- Redeem magicpin points for more goodies
Share with your friends and earn more!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mymagicpin
Folllow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/mymagicpin
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- book deal functionality
- filter on images
- bug fixes
Please improve the speed of the app. You need to wait for minutes after clicking on some options. Claim the deal option is also not able to search any outlet.
The app is crashing..
Please update the app.
These guys keep of declining my bills because of some bogus reasons