Outlook lets you bring all of your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organised and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you to sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello and more.
- Open Word, Excel or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail and iCloud.
This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
Feel free to send us any comments or questions through our in-app support in Settings – we’d like to hear from you.
Ratings and Reviews
Hi I am using the Microsoft Outlook over my iPhone. I am happy with it, would be helpful if the archiving the email in the folder would be made more efficient. Every time you select an email to archive in folder you need to scroll down to search a folder. If app helps to start the search again from last access folder for archive it would save time in scrolling down and searching out for the folder in which you would like to archive the email
Otherwise happy with my experience
The best free email app
Tried many email apps but ultimately switched back to the outlook app. The app syncs various account Iike Gmail, iCloud et cetera seamlessly. All though the Gmail app has also introduced the same concept but Outlook does the job much better. I wish there were other features available as well like getting to know the senders profile and the LinkedIn id. This would greatly help in business. Also it is necessary that the settings like signature get synced in the dropbox or the mail app setting since we have to manually set up each outlook app in different devices.
Sleek, fast. Missing one important feature
Microsoft has done so many things right in this app such as combining Calendar with Mail. Since this is a Microsoft app, lot more things work well that don't in Apple's app eg. Forwarding a calendar invite.
Missing one important feature which will make it my default mail app. Easy access to drafts. This is a common usecase. I am writing a mail and need to look up an earlier mail. Switching back and forth is painful. With Apple mail app, you can easily push the draft down and come back to it easily.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 319 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.