MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN or using Touch ID
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
Ratings and Reviews
ATTENTION: There is a security flaw!! Don’t rely on PIN Security
Steps to reproduce the flaw...
1. Secure the app with PIN from its settings option.
2. Set the PIN lock timeout/activation time gap 30 sec.
3. Close the app or minimise and wait for 30 sec.
4. It will ask for PIN , but do not enter PIN.
5. Minimise the app.
6. Open the app before 30 sec.
7. Surprisingly, it will not ask for PIN and you can directly access you KEY database.
Hope, it is clear to reproduce it from your end. Connect me for more detail.
Can’t link to Dropbox account
Big fan otherwise except that can’t link to Dropbox account -
Search issue fixed with new update
Fantastic as always...5 Stars
- Flush Software, LLC
- 18.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Flush Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.