Virtual Practice for Doctors
By NeedStreet Web Technologies Private Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Virtual Practice app for Healthcare Providers allows health providers to engage and communicate with their patients easily and effectively using their smartphone or mobile device, while providing access to their health data. The app helps manage your patients and medical practice, at your convenience, with a responsiveness and efficiency that ensures better healthcare outcomes.
Key aspects of the Virtual Practice for Healthcare Providers app
• Patient Engagement -Video Consultations, Remote Patient Monitoring and Text-based Consultations
• Anytime Access to Patient Health Data
• Lightweight Medical Practice Management- appointment scheduling, billing, reports and prescriptions
• Health Network for healthcare communication
1) Video Consultations: Supports telemedicine services like video consultations to connect with remotely located patients. View their health records during consultations. A detailed consultation summary is automatically sent to the patient after the session.
2) Remote Patient Monitoring: Improve healthcare outcomes by remotely monitoring your patients’ health as they update health readings and symptoms through health trackers. Set up personalized remote health monitoring plans for individual patients or patient groups.
3) Text-based consultations: Engage with patients who are looking for medical expertise by answering their health queries. Review and respond to patient health questions at your convenience. They can attach test reports and images for your review too
4) Patient Personal Health Record (PHR): Improve patient engagement with access to their health records. Add patients to your Virtual Practice during online or clinic consultations and view details of their medications, health conditions, health trackers, medical test reports, allergies, surgeries & procedures, vaccinations and goals, on the mobile app
1. Appointment Management: Efficiently manage your appointments by publishing your consultation timings. Confirm, reschedule or cancel appointments using the app. Your patients will receive SMS and email reminders about upcoming visits and you will receive a summary of your daily appointments.
2. Billing and Report: An account of expense reports and invoices charged for all your online and in-clinic services is available to you.
3. Prescriptions: Send e-prescriptions to patients to ensure better adherence.
4. Patient payments: Define online payments for your consultations which patients can pay for online
Health Network: Get the latest medical and health updates, engage with peers and patients alike and share your medical expertise with the community
Web patient portal: The Virtual Practice for Healthcare Providers app is also supported by an optional online patient portal, which can be hosted on your own domain address. This allows patients to find you online and engage with you. You can update your online profile through the mobile using the profile editor- update relevant medical information (photos, videos and health articles) for your patients.
Supported versions: The Virtual Practice is also available as a web application. Visit https://www.continuouscare.io/ to set up your free Virtual Practice. Updates made on your Virtual Practice will be visible on the mobile app and vice versa.
What's New in Version 3.0.14
Fixes and Improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 16 October 2017
- Version: 3.0.14
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: NeedStreet Web Technologies Private Limited
- © 2017 NeedStreet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.