Welcome to MyAirtel App – the best channel for all your Airtel transactions, be it Prepaid, Postpaid, Broadband,DTH or utility payments. My Airtel App gives you flexibility to make payment quickly, on the go using multiple payment channles like Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Airtel Money/ Mobile Wallets /UPI.
MyAirtel app gives you real-time tracking of your data usage and plan validity. You can avail to various offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons every time you recharge. You can also add multiple accounts, transact for them, request for additional packs and services viz. IR/VAS etc. The app lets you take a look at all the details of each plan before you subscribe to it. You can also activate your Airtel Payments Bank account which is your savings account with Airtel. Connect with the 24*7 customer care through email@example.com
What does My Airtel App offer?
• Enjoy exclusive offers, deals and cashback coupons on online recharge when you recharge using Credit card, debit card, netbanking,UPI or wallets - Airtel payment bank, Paytm, PhonePe
• Get amazing offers across various segments viz. travel, food, lifestyle, shopping etc.
• Get information on available tariff plans and opt for unlimited packs, full talk time, top-ups, daily packs and internet packs
• Avail the ‘handset bundled offer’ from this online recharge app to enjoy amazing benefits, and get cashback coupons
• Experience the real time tracking of data and validity on the app
• Selfcare feature to view an manage plan details, bill details and check data balance
• Avail for great cashback offers on bill payments
• Easy Postpaid Bill payments for your number by using credit or debit card, net banking, Airtel money, PhonePe, Paytm,UPI
• Avail family SIM which entails lots of benefits for both the users. Get an add-on sim in just Rs. 199
• With ‘Airtel Secure’ protect your handset against damage, secure information on cloud backup. Get malware, anti-theft protection for as low as Rs. 49/month
• Access details of bill cycle, data remaining, payment dues and outstanding bill amount on home Screen
• Add your all Airtel numbers and manage services, transact or avail offers for them
Airtel Payments Bank
• Your number becomes your bank account number
• Higher interest rate 4% is offered on money deposited under this account
• Free personal Accident Insurance cover of Rs 1 Lakh
• Instant account opening with Aadhaar Card
• Make cashless payments at a vast network of our merchant. Get exciting offers for transaction at many merchant partners – eCommerce, travel, ticketing,restaurants etc.
• Pay at over 1 lac e-commerce sites using the Virtual Debit Card – powered by master card
• Repeat your frequent DTH recharge on the go
• Multiple TV DTH connections can be added on one account
• Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on recharge of DTH of all operators
• Subscribe to various top ups viz. sports, south, child top-up plans, etc.
• Enjoy 100% secure transaction on all the broadband bill payment with PCI-DSS
• View tariff plans of broadband and fixed line/landline bill payment
• Check history and status of past service requests
• You can track your plan data usage real time and check the amount of data that has been purchased and consumed as Smartbytes
• Easy activation and deactivation of international roaming services
• Easy 3 step migration from prepaid and postpaid
• Get best deals and offers on smartphone from the Airtel store
• PCIDSS certification makes the My Airtel app the safest app and mobile wallet to use and allows fastest checkouts for prepaid mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment and Airtel money load cash
• Airtel open network feature allows you to check Airtel’s networks in your respective localities
• Airtel App also allows you to pay bills of other operators
Have an offer I can’t refuse? - Yes, totally! You can now view & avail offers directly from the very beginning of your recharge. Happy recharging!
Show me all you’ve got! – Check! Now you won’t have to reach out uncomfortably to toggle between home, payments, entertainment & menu. Find it all at the bottom of your screen.
Ratings and Reviews
App issues and Airtel network is pathetic...
Weird weird..I don’t see my landline account details in the app which I have added few years ago, when I try to add my landline account again the OTP is sent to a different number where as the alternate registered number for my landline account is my mobile number which is showing on the bill for years together. I got it changed back to my number and the customer care do not have any clue how did that happen. Finally when I get the OTP to my mobile to add my landline account I get a message stating this is already linked to my number. The landline account details do not show on the app. Clearly the app service and the services have gone down drastically by Airtel. The Airtel network is absolutely 0 at my home and we collectively raised a complaint by all 40 accounts in the apartment by we get a response starting the Airtel cannot do anything about it... pathetic service... did not expect such a response from Airtel at a location where there could be more than 100 accounts near to my apartment. I see no tower within the 3 kms radius at all, seriously considering portability options
Sent from my iPhone
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share the mentioned concern with us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the registered number along with an error screenshot in order to help us connect with you to address the concern. Team MyAirtel App
Worst service ever and are cheaters!
I recharged my number for ₹.498/- from HDFC Pay z App, which showed 498 plan - 1.4gb data/day, unlimited calls, 100sms per day valid for 90days. After recharging online my amount got deducted and none of the plan was activated for my number. Later I called the customer service, initially one of the lady said yes we do have 498 pack but your phone is not activated and she connected to the higher authority. And higher authority person said there is no plan for 498. Without giving their plan details how can HDFC people put the invalid plan. And later they said it’s not refundable and it’s in some international One day plan. I really don’t know why they cheat people this way. International plan was activated and I hvnt used any of the benefits and I requested them to at least activate 448plan as I had not used any of the benefits which is actually profit for them. But they didn’t agree. As the Airtel operator has received the amount, they would have activated atleast the plan with lesser benefits. But really disgusting and the worst service I have ever seen. I really don’t know why are they making money this way by cheating people.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we apologize for the disruption. Kindly drop us an email at email@example.com, stating the concern along with the below details:
1. Offer availed
2. Benefit Received
3. Registered number
4. Transaction id
5. Recharge details
It will help us to serve you better. -Team MyAirtel App
Network and speed issues.
I have been using airtel for years now. But every time the network dissapoints me. There is no network in the village area and whenever I report them that there is a network issue the costumer care say that they are planning to build a tower soon in that area. And its been years now that they are planning and I have never seen a tower built though. And dont even speak about open network. The customer care just mention that there is something called open network and they say they will send an engineer to review the site and give a particular date but nobody ever landed there on that given date. I am stuck with Airtel just because at the time of 3g it was convinsing enough for the network to provide average coverage but whats the point of switching to 4g if we dont get 4g speed there. Tired of speaking the same thing with the customer care. And please stop advertising that its the fastest network. Its just 4g in the same speed as 3g everywhere.
Please improve your network speed and see through that your consumers are satisfied with what you are providing them.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Kindly share the query description along with your number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will connect with you to assist. Thank you -Team MyAirtel App
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.