Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wake-on-LAN for easy wake up calls. Use your iPhone or iPad to power up a sleeping Mac or PC on your network.
- Easy detection of local computers with Bonjour and NETBIOS lookup.
- Can ping your computer to check, when it it is ready.
- Broadcast on a LAN.
- Works from other networks as 3G and WIFI.
- Can keep 30 configurations for computers to WOL.
- Build in help guides.
Only restriction is, the sleeping computer must be connected to the network with a cable. WIFI cannot be used.
HOW IT WORKS:
When you select a computer to wake, a special UDP data frame is broadcast on the LAN. When the sleeping computer see the data frame, it will wake up. If the iPhone or iPad is on another network, such as 3G, you must first configure the HOME router to forward the special UDP package.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed delete server configuration problem.
- Removed ads, it is now 100% free.
will this work with ios8
- Category: Business
- Updated: 18 September 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.