Moneycontrol is India's #1 Finance App!
Install and get latest updates about Indian and Global financial markets, recommendations from experts, monitor your portfolio, and watch CNBC channels on Live TV in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
Download and install the app now. It is fast, easy-to-use and free!
In case of any queries regarding the app, write to us through our in-app support option.
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the new Moneycontrol App. It covers assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges, so you can track Indices (Sensex l Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease. Also, monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watchlist. Stay updated with the wide range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Moneycontrol App offers:
Ease of Use:
• Easy navigation to all financial data, portfolio, watchlist and message board
• Single search bar with voice search for stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc
Live Market Data:
• Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Live prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX, etc
• In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options with interactive and historical charts
• All-day coverage of news related to markets, business and economy; plus interviews of senior management
• Listen to the news and articles with 'Text to Speech' feature
• Save your favorite news and articles to read later, even when offline
• Monitoring your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, and Bullion
• Updates on performance of your portfolio, and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
• Adding your favorite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies to monitor
• Get timely alerts in form of news and corporate action
• Follow your favorite topics and the top boarders to get recommendations
• Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or interest
Moneycontrol apps are powered by Moneycontrol.com – India’s #1 Financial Portal
Moneycontrol+ (Plus) Offers
•Ad-free experience – Get rid of ads and enjoy an uninterrupted experience
•Enjoy Faster Refresh rate – Select the refresh rate interval to keep yourself updated with latest stock prices.
•Alerts - Set multiple price and volume alerts for your stocks added in your Watchlist & Portfolio
•Personalized news update – Get all the latest news/event updates related to companies added in your Watchlist and Portfolio
Moneycontrol Users can subscribe to the + version at a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual packages:
•Monthly – INR 69 per Month (within India) or $1.06 per month (outside India)
•Quarterly – INR 179 for 3 Months (within India) or $2.75 for 3 months (outside India)
•Half-yearly – INR 349 for 6 Months (within India) or $5.36 for 6 months (outside India)
•Annual – INR 599 for 1 year (within India) or $9.21 for 1 year (outside India)
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
•Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
•Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
To know more please read our Terms & Conditions:
· Moneycontrol app is now available for both iPhone and iPad versions with the same look and functionalities available for all our users
· Compliance with GDPR Terms of data privacy for users if EU region
· Optimizations and Improvements
· Minor crashes and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app is well made and I have never encountered any bugs or performance issues as such. The portfolio management section is also very easy to use. My only real problem with the app is over abundance of adverts. There are just so many of them it's almost as if they want you tap on them by accident. It's very annoying. I understand they need to monetise the app somehow but, there has to be a better way to go about it. That single problem seriously affects my overall impression of the app. Also, the exclusion of NPS from the portfolio management section while not a deal breaker is definitely an notable omission that needs to be addressed. Hopefully future updates will have that.
Moneycontrol+ subscription doesn’t really work
Currently trying out the moneycontrol+ feature to remove ads and it is failing miserably. Most of the time the app fails to remove ads and even accept that I paid for the paid feature. Ads are back all over the screen.
That being said, the app helps me keep an eye on my current net worth in equity/mutual funds. The fixed income tracking option doesn’t have much options. I have been trying to add an already existin PPF account in the portfolio but failed till now.
The app has great potential but I guess someone has limited budget to get it up and running.
Love the app but customization needed
I love the app as it provides lot of information so quickly. Also you can manage your portfolio and add funds and stocks to watch list.
Money control should give option to cuatomize home page where I can add only indexes which I want to follow and remove other.
Also it should provide facility to subgroup mutual funds so that I can track my tax saving and normal mutual funds separately instead of one bucket.
- NETWORK18 Media & Investments Limited
- 98.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Moneycontrol.com
- In-App Purchases
- Moneycontrol+ Monthly Plan ₹ 69
- Moneycontrol+ Yearly Plan ₹ 599
- Moneycontrol+ Quarterly Plan ₹ 179
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.