NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
Several bugs fixes and improvements:
- Icon updated
- SVG images are now correctly displayed
- It is possible to view all course sections
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to log in after upgrading to this new version. It asked to install Moodle Classic app, but couldn’t find that app in app store.
iPhone X incompatible
Please update your app to fit the display of iPhone X.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.