NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
New features and improvements in this version are:
• Support for blogs
• Support for ratings in forum, glossary and database activities
• Support for SCORM packages full screen
• Push notification improvements
• Support for multiple calendar event alerts
• Offline activities synchronisation improvements
• Accessibility improvements
Thanks for using the Moodle app!
Ratings and Reviews
Worst app ever
Every single day you need to enter web address. Why the hell the app cant remember the web address. These developers cant fix this simple bug. A simple suggestion to the team would be to hire good engineers. _|_
Unable to log in after upgrading to this new version. It asked to install Moodle Classic app, but couldn’t find that app in app store.
iPhone X incompatible
Please update your app to fit the display of iPhone X.
Developer Response ,
We recommend that you update your App
Thanks and kind regards,
The Moodle Apps Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.