Welcome to MyAirtel App – the best channel for all your Airtel transactions, be it Prepaid, Postpaid, Broadband,DTH or utility payments. My Airtel App gives you flexibility to make payment quickly, on the go using multiple payment channles like Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Airtel Money/ Mobile Wallets /UPI.
MyAirtel app gives you real-time tracking of your data usage and plan validity. You can avail to various offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons every time you recharge. You can also add multiple accounts, transact for them, request for additional packs and services viz. IR/VAS etc. The app lets you take a look at all the details of each plan before you subscribe to it. You can also activate your Airtel Payments Bank account which is your savings account with Airtel. Connect with the 24*7 customer care through firstname.lastname@example.org
What does My Airtel App offer?
• Enjoy exclusive offers, deals and cashback coupons on online recharge when you recharge using Credit card, debit card, netbanking,UPI or wallets - Airtel payment bank, Paytm, PhonePe
• Get amazing offers across various segments viz. travel, food, lifestyle, shopping etc.
• Get information on available tariff plans and opt for unlimited packs, full talk time, top-ups, daily packs and internet packs
• Avail the ‘handset bundled offer’ from this online recharge app to enjoy amazing benefits, and get cashback coupons
• Experience the real time tracking of data and validity on the app
• Selfcare feature to view an manage plan details, bill details and check data balance
• Avail for great cashback offers on bill payments
• Easy Postpaid Bill payments for your number by using credit or debit card, net banking, Airtel money, PhonePe, Paytm,UPI
• Avail family SIM which entails lots of benefits for both the users. Get an add-on sim in just Rs. 199
• With ‘Airtel Secure’ protect your handset against damage, secure information on cloud backup. Get malware, anti-theft protection for as low as Rs. 49/month
• Access details of bill cycle, data remaining, payment dues and outstanding bill amount on home Screen
• Add your all Airtel numbers and manage services, transact or avail offers for them
Airtel Payments Bank
• Your number becomes your bank account number
• Higher interest rate 4% is offered on money deposited under this account
• Free personal Accident Insurance cover of Rs 1 Lakh
• Instant account opening with Aadhaar Card
• Make cashless payments at a vast network of our merchant. Get exciting offers for transaction at many merchant partners – eCommerce, travel, ticketing,restaurants etc.
• Pay at over 1 lac e-commerce sites using the Virtual Debit Card – powered by master card
• Repeat your frequent DTH recharge on the go
• Multiple TV DTH connections can be added on one account
• Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on recharge of DTH of all operators
• Subscribe to various top ups viz. sports, south, child top-up plans, etc.
• Enjoy 100% secure transaction on all the broadband bill payment with PCI-DSS
• View tariff plans of broadband and fixed line/landline bill payment
• Check history and status of past service requests
• You can track your plan data usage real time and check the amount of data that has been purchased and consumed as Smartbytes
• Easy activation and deactivation of international roaming services
• Easy 3 step migration from prepaid and postpaid
• Get best deals and offers on smartphone from the Airtel store
• PCIDSS certification makes the My Airtel app the safest app and mobile wallet to use and allows fastest checkouts for prepaid mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment and Airtel money load cash
• Airtel open network feature allows you to check Airtel’s networks in your respective localities
• Airtel App also allows you to pay bills of other operators
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not working properly
I have recharged for ₹448 to my phone number through this Airtel app. They have taken the amount from my bank and the success of the recharge has not been shown both as the message as well as in the Airtel app. After that I have called to the customer care service they said that no recharge had been made to your number. They will return your amount within 7-9 working days. Therefore I have recharged by phone number with EC ₹509. Ten days has gone, I have called the customer service and asked for the return of amount they said that your phone number has been successful recharged two times therefore we will provide you the higher value of pack. And the another one will be cancelled automatically.
There is no fault on me. After getting customer service consent I have made the recharge for my phone number. And now they have saying like this. Recharged should be aware of and not the customer service. Then why should they have customer service?
Airtel has to wind up the customer service or else they have to built a better customer service.
Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly share the below mentioned details:
1. Registered Number
2. Transaction ID
3. Recharge Details
Drop us an email at Myairtel.email@example.com. -Team MyAirtel App
Regarding payment bank
The worst payment bank app I have ever seen. I have loaded 1600₹ into payment bank to pay one of the online shopping, because of few schedules I was not able to shop online so I decided to transfer back my money from payments bank account but it’s not happening I m getting error all the time while transferring to my bank account. When I called customer care regarding this issue they are telling that RBI has banned transferring to bank account. When RBI has banned transferring then why did u people have options to load the money. I even visited Airtel store but till now they dint solved this problem... worst payments bank ever..
Don’t have trust in Airtel payments bank also don’t load money into it.
Hi! Please be informed with effective from 26th February 2018, person to person transfer & transfer to bank has been discontinued for wallet accounts as per RBI guidelines. However, you can make utility/ bill payments and recharge prepaid accounts through the available wallet balance. -Team MyAirtel App
I am a regular customer of Airtel and have been using Airtel for quite a well now. This app as well as the customer service is the worst I feel. There are many misleading/incomplete information to dupe the customers.
I feel there is need to rethink my decision to stick to Airtel. I don't see any benefit of paying almost double as compare to its competetors and getting nothing in return.
I have been to Airtel store many times not in one more than one cities. Have lodged many complaints over phone, email, complaint book but never got an answer to those. Only thing which Airtel is good at is responding “Inconvenience regretted”. I have been directly asked by Airtel representative to switch to other network as there is no scope of improvement in Airtel.
No doubt why Airtel has got such a poor rating and losing many of its regular customers everyday.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.