"No signing in, no accounts, no activations, just send your contacts in a universal format to yourself or others through the mail app. This app backs your contacts up, or simply transfers them in a simple, tangible way that just about every device can read. Bravo!"
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox with iOS Mail app.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
* In App vCard Restore Feature
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file.
* A broken link to Pro version fixed.
* Several minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Immensely useful app!!!
I use Google contacts synced with my iPhone. After buying iPhone 8 I noticed contacts on Google and phone were different in number. Apparently, sync want happening between phone and Google. Used this app to export and then import in Google, merge and remove duplicates. Now I have all contacts in Google 👍🏼
Solving sync issue is still on...
Set up Mail issue Fix-Nazeer Syed
Check if your iPhone/iPad is installed with Mail app else install and try to backup the contacts and click on email it will take you to Mail app and from then enter recipients name then hit on send button and it worked for me.
Thank you guys.
I mistakenly skipped the part where i needed to sync data while setting up my new iphone. Later i looked in google for ways to restore contacts through itunes or icloud. Process was way way too complicated. This app did my job in a jiffy! Awesome! Great work guys!
- GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Globile 2017
- In-App Purchases
- In App vCard Restore ₹ 79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.