ContinuousCare Health App
By NeedStreet Web Technologies Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ContinuousCare Health App is designed to give you a private and secure way to stay connected with doctors. With Remote Health Monitoring and Health Trackers (now also integrated with Health App) your doctor can stay in touch with you online, outside medical appointments.
1. Managing your Health data and Medical Records with the Continuous Care Health App
• PHR (Personal Health Record) - store your health data, such as medications, health conditions (eg. Diabetes, Thyroid problems, Heart disease), medical reports, family health history, record of surgery, vaccinations, emergency contacts, all in one secure place.
• Health Trackers- log your health readings and vitals like pulse, temperature and oxygen level; test readings like blood pressure, blood sugar and HbA1c (for diabetes), TSH, T4, T3 and thyroglobulin readings (for thyroid problems), cholesterol, haemoglobin and fitness indicators like weight, exercise, sleep etc.
Share all this data with your doctors and reduce the need for paper records.
New! The Continuous Care Health App now integrates with the iHealth - share your blood glucose values with your doctors in an instant!
2. Easy access to expert medical advice
• Health Questions – Looking for a second opinion or want to follow up with your doctor? Need medical advice and your doctor is not available? Get a qualified medical opinion - use the Continuous Care Health App to ask medical specialists.
Ask doctors from various medical specialties questions about symptoms and treatments related to-
• Thyroid problems
• Skin conditions
• Kidney disease
• Heart disease
• Child care
• Women's health care
And much more.
• Video Consultations – Consult with doctors through video calls, allowing them to access your health records as well.
• Connect with your own doctor- If your own doctor is using the Doctor Virtual Practice, you can also use this app to clarify doubts about your health. You can even invite your doctors to get on board.
If you are being treated by more than one doctor, the Continuous Care Health App allows your doctors to work as team to ensure that you receive the best care.
3. Personalised and dedicated care from healthcare providers
• Remote Health Monitoring – With the Continuous Care Health App, your doctor can set up personalised health monitoring plans for you using the Remote Health Monitoring feature.
• A Health Network that delivers health information – Stay informed and get doctor-endorsed health information relevant to you and your medical condition. Get the latest news and updates about chronic conditions like diabetes (diabetic diet, symptoms and treatments for diabetes), thyroid problems (thyroid tests, medications, thyroid treatment), kidney disease (symptoms, care, transplants) and other health conditions. Connect with others who have similar health conditions and engage with medical specialists on the Health Network.
• Manage Medical Appointments - Schedule and manage your appointments with doctors who have a Virtual Practice through the Continuous Care Health App.
• Ability to access your personal health profile from anywhere
• Self-tracking improves your ability to adhere to healthcare plans
• Store all your health data in one secure location
• If your doctor uses the Virtual Practice app and adds you as a patient then:
•• Increased access to your doctor, who can see your PHR at any time
•• Improved healthcare due to remote monitoring by your healthcare providers
•• Less intensive stress of travel, time and costs, as followups with your doctor are made easier
What's New in Version 3.1.2
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 24 May 2016
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: NeedStreet Web Technologies Private Limited
- © 2016 NeedStreet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ask Question₹ 300