My Virtual Phone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyVirtualPhone offers very cheap calls using an Internet connection (Wi-Fi/GSM/Edge). You can also get a "Virtual Phone Number" from any country.
Follow these steps to use our service:
1. Install our App.
2. Create an account (if you already have it, clic "Log in")
3. Request to activate your account (reply the welcome email)
Important: Each new account is created "inactive", to use our service please reply the "Welcome email" requesting to activate it.
* Making and receiving SIP calls
* Video calling h264, h263, h263+ (supported from OS 4)
* Keep Awake feature - receiving calls in background mode
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Destination, rate information
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Compatible with iPod, iPhone 2G/3G /4G & iPad
* Optionally built-in Callback client for triggering conferences with two numbers
* Voicemail fully integrated with VoipSwitch platform
* Conversation recording and sharing the files on iTunes
* Echo cancellation
* Instant messaging over XMPP, chat and presence
Any question?......please chat with us at: http://www.myvirtualphone.net
What's New in Version 2.0
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 24 June 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Developer: MyVirtualPhone
- © 2015 MyVirtualPhone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- $10₹ 920