My Vodafone (India)
By Vodafone India Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
My Vodafone app is a one-stop destination for managing your Vodafone account, bill payments, mobile recharges, buying bonus cards and checking usage. You can discover your exclusive 121 offers for recharge packs, internet plans (4G/3G/2G) etc. If you are not a Vodafone customer, you can buy a new Vodafone connection or send mobile number portability (MNP) request.
With MyVodafone App, Vodafone U customers can avail of these exciting features
• Personalized U Experience
• Track your Day and Night internet usage with active packs information
• Unlimited free music download (for 60 days) activation through App
• Fun Game and Great Deals
• Enjoy dedicated value added services (Music, videos, entertainment and many more)
The app comes with enhanced capabilities and features for postpaid users.
•Be in complete control of your usage and spends –
-View real time internet usage (4G/3G/2G), calls, SMS along with plan or pack quotas
-View outstanding amount, current bill, last 6 months bills, current month unbilled amount
-View current voice plan details, data plan and active bonus packs
•Make payments on the go:
-Pay bills with all payment options such as Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking, for your number & other Vodafone Postpaid numbers
-View Recent Bill Payments, change bill preferences (e-bill or paper)
-Recharge and pay bills for friends or family
-Manage multiple accounts (upto 5)
- View and purchase Best Offers for postpaid bill plans, bonus cards, internet packs etc.
-Explore and choose RED plans, add members
•Roaming Services & Packs
-Activate national roaming packs
-Activate and deactivate international roaming service
-Check international roaming rates for multiple countries
-Activate and schedule international roaming packs for future date
•Explore and buy new Internet packs (4G/3G/2G)
•Music, Videos and More: Activate / Deactivate Value Added Services
•Recharge and bill payment for dongle services
With My Vodafone App, Prepaid customers can avail following features of My Vodafone App
•Check balance and usage : You can view recent recharges and balance deductions, current internet data plan details and data usage
•Easy and quick Recharge: Recharge account with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. You can also recharge and pay bills for other Vodafone prepaid mobile numbers. Buy new Internet packs (4G/3G/2G).
•One stop shop for best offers including your exclusive 121 offers, app only offers on recharge, bonus cards, bill payments and many more delights
•Service Requests: Track status of recent service requests / complaints
You can also locate stores nearby and email or call us through the app.
We take following permissions before installing the app on your mobile for different reasons.
• Storage: This is to avoid frequent access of network and enable faster app launch.
• Find Location: This will help you find the nearest Vodafone stores.
• Read Contacts: This helps you manage multiple numbers without having to manually type them and pay bills or recharge for your friends or family.
• Directly call phone numbers: So that you can call Vodafone customer care.
Please note following while using My Vodafone App:
•The app can be used by Vodafone India customers only (not available for business customers)
•For new Vodafone customers or who have recently migrated from prepaid connection to postpaid bill plan, some account information will be available only after the first bill
•The application is available for free of cost on itunes app store. However, data usage charges will apply while downloading the app using mobile internet.
•No data charges for the app usage while using Vodafone mobile internet connection. Data charges are applicable for usage outside India and external app touch points
• If you use the app outside India, standard international charges will apply
For assistance, call 199. You may also write to us at https://www.vodafone.in/feedback.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
Enjoy an unparalleled experience with the revamped MyVodafone App. Now manage your account, recharge, pay bills, track usage and do much more, all in one window. Install now!
This release has minor enhancements and bug fixes.
What matters in an app like this
Let me get this straight with pointers so you guys at Vodafone are clear about the app that you have built.
1. UI/UX: Pathetic. Just plain worst that I can expect from a multi-billion dollar enterprise. But yes, UI may be subjective and some people in your research might have liked it (though I’d say they have got a poor taste)
2. App Freezes: Trust me, you have made an app whose performance is as bad as its look and feel. It keeps freezing over good Wifi and also 4G networks. And please don’t give explanations like RAM utility. It’s an iPhone 7 and low RAM is not it.
3. Services: Now your core offering is your service and not this pathetic app. So let me give you a break - it’s good in most places. But you still have bad coverage in remote areas. Internet speed when I visit places like Assam has never been more than 1 Mbps.
Bottomline: It’s very annoying to have app freezes and crashes and bad UI/ UX. It’s even more annoying to have all of them together. So here’s a genuine feedback for you to care (or not). I am soon moving away from the Voda app for bill payments. That’s all from my end.
Very Bad service and average network
We Indians know, after Jio all networks have opened their eyes for a stringent competition, I use Airtel and Jio parallelly so am rating on Vodafone, Vodafone cheats very diplomatically like how britishers cheated us till before independence, this is the time for all Indians to awake and protest together for a good service, this app which shows 10gb remaining when 1 day still to go, at the last moment it tells 9gb used even God is shocked when did this happen, out dated apps and service, we cannot add another number which was existing in the previous app.
Day by day vodafone is getting worst even in network and prepaid recharge thru this application. I try many times to recharge from this app, and the worst part is that you get a msg from the bank that money got deducted but you are still not done with the recharge. “Your request to recharge cannot be done at this moment please try again later” if this is the case then better you should stop adding such features in your application, which don't have the capability to handle prepaid customers.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 18 November 2017
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vodafone India Limited
- © Vodafone India Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.