Welcome to myHealthButton – a free app offered by the State of Michigan, Department of Health and Human Services in connection with our partner CNSI. The app will provide coverage information for Michigan Medicaid, Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) and MIChild instantly and safely. You can get reminders, notifications, and search for doctors near you.
If you are a currently enrolled Medicaid member, you can log in and view your benefits. If you are a guardian, you can view your dependent’s information as well!
- View your covered benefits
- View your mihealth card
- View and update your other insurance information
- Find doctors near you
- View your CSHCS Qualifying Diagnoses
- View CSHCS Authorized Providers
- View your health records and Blue Button file
- Health Risk Assessment
- Health Tools and Health Tracker Information
- And much more…
Safe and Secure
The myHealthButton uses advanced features to protect your private health information.
- Access to your data is protected by Level 3 Authentication Standards per NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- All data sent to or from your phone are secured.
- Multiple levels of authentication are performed upon registration and log in to verify your user and beneficiary information.
- No health information is stored on your phone – ever.
- Session timeouts ensure no one can access your information if you are away from your phone for an extended time.
-bug fixes and more
Ratings and Reviews
Very very helpful.
- Client Network Services Inc.
- 48.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © @ 2018 CNSI
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.