Official App of Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. It brings to you latest information, instant updates & helps you contribute towards various tasks. It provides a unique opportunity to receive messages and emails directly from the Prime Minister.
Download the app and get the latest updates anywhere, anytime!
Highlights of the Narendra Modi app:
• Receive the latest news and updates
• Attractive infographics that illustrate the work of the NDA government to transform India.
• Exclusive opportunity to receive E-Mails & Messages directly from the PM.
• 'Mann Ki Baat' with the PM.
• Exciting features that empower you to contribute towards making a positive difference in society.
• Thoughtful forums where you can share your ideas, views and deliberate with a wide range of people.
• Small Tasks, Big Satisfaction: Contribute & earn Badges through the to-do tasks.
• Your chance to Interact with the PM & share Ideas & Suggestions.
• Never miss out thoughts from PM Modi, read his Blogs.
• Know more about PM Narendra Modi through unique insights in the Biography section.
• Read about PM Modi’s Governance initiatives & achievements.
• Learn more about PM Modi’s efforts augmenting India’s Global Recognition.
• Know about how Good Governance is improving lives through Infographics
• Receive personalised Birthday Greetings from the PM
New look and feel with a better user experience.
An all new Volunteer Platform which helps you connect, collaborate and contribute towards the building of New India. It enables you to take part in multiple Online & Onground activities and tasks.
Launching an all new Merchandise section where you can find the latest NaMo Merchandise like T-Shirts, note-books and more.
A new Donations section, empowering you to directly donate to the BJP.
Ratings and Reviews
Demonetisation and GST
Both these reforms are path breaking and when it works in tandem, the need for black money will vanish. I agree with Murthy’s comments. India should withdraw the INR 2000 and issue 4 notes of 500. I think we cannot compared with western countries about highest denomination being 100, but we can work towards ₹200 being the highest. This should be done after augmenting our note printing capacity and supply chain management systems should be in place. Off late, the currency situation is in a mess, with several designs of ₹50,&10 in circulation.
Citizens do not want ₹10 to be converted to coins, because of inherent problems of coins. US tried to issue $1 coins and failed. Presently, citizens have had enough hardship during demonetisation, hence give them relief.
Having said that ₹2000 was a boon during demonetisation, otherwise the programme would have failed like it happened in Venezuela. M3 money supply has to match in value, during these kind of exercises. RBI must have anticipated the same. So kudos to Modiji and RBI.
Appeal to shri Narendra Modiji
Sir, I know you r very busy so I will come to the point directly. We , all the common men of India appreciate your whole hearted efforts for trying your best to bring up the living of a common men. We support you with depth of our hearts. But now I personally request u to leave aside the Gandhi family. There is no need to answer their rubbish elevations. All of us have full trust in you. Pl go ahead with your full efforts as it is and just don’t waste your precious time in answering them. Pl don’t waste your energy for the same.
PHIR EK BAAR MODI SARKAAR
The best scheme of modi govt which I like is HOUSING FOR ALL this scheme has truly helped millions to get there own houses as prices becomes very much affordable after making changes in various policy formulations...it has make millions of families happy all over the country...but unfortunate thing is that media never paid attention to this and it didn’t get the much needed applause. Doesn’t matter it helped the people directly and they know it very well. PHIR EK BAAR MODI SARKAAR.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.