Now politicians will need to work harder in order to get and keep your vote. While elections come every 5 years, politicians will need to be accountable and available for you everyday!
This is how we are trying to bring more accountability in our Indian democracy by strengthening participatory governance:
First of its kind in India, Neta App is a cross-party platform which is aimed at increasing transparency, strengthening participatory governance and ensuring accountability of our leaders. It is a one stop solution for citizens, political parties, government, and leaders to establish direct connections with each other, understand the behavior, discuss issues, provide solutions and highlight achievements.
The Neta App has been formulated and designed in a way that it brings more transparency in politics and elections for India's Common Man so that he may choose his upcoming leaders wisely.
So, how do we accomplish that?
1. First of all we connect your profile with your constituency and present to you the trending ongoing political discussions for the area.
2. We then let you participate and present your views, suggestions and concerns on the topic.
3. We believe that individual experiences in the same constituency can vary and in accordance with that we give you the facility to post your own set of issues, float your own polls and even drop anonymous comments on the app.
4. The Politicians (Neta) fighting for the elections are then notified with these upcoming concerns for their constituency.
5. Any and every Politicians who can offer a solution/suggestion for the above issue can then post accordingly.
6. Depending on the activity of a politician and your understanding you can then vote and if you are unsatisfied with the work and replies of the politician, you may revoke the vote and then give it to someone else.
Our application is also a great platform to help you stay updated with the current happenings and affairs from all over the country.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Update Neta party after ticket declaration
App looks good but needs improvement. On home page after changing location app ui get stuck, unable to scroll up.
List is not having all declared condidate with updated party.
Still needs fine tuning
Thanks for developing such app, which becomes platform to rate our leaders by voting.
Few things to required to fine tuning for app such as:-
01) Needs All data of all constituencies in a single app.
02) App isn’t have editable for personal profile since app is taking different reference of age than actual.
It should be by reference of date of birth.
03) Improve speed of app for iPhone 6s it looks very slow to open and operate the app with 8 - 9 Mbps speed of internet.
It keeps on crashing.
I believe it requires some stabilisation within it, the efforts made with the idea and design of this app is great and I believe few more good updates with the stabilising it will make it a great app to have for every voter in country.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.