With Netmeds App, getting the medicine you need is simple. Download the easy-to-use Netmeds App to conveniently order your medicines from anywhere. Just tap the App, upload your recommended medications, and order will be delivered anywhere in India. Running out of your vital medicines can wreak havoc on your health. Use the App to Reorder Your Medicines now, Track Your Order, Rate Items, Check Reward Points or Contact Us on the go!
Today everyone is busier than ever, that’s why Netmeds offers you a user-friendly app to order your medicines at your convenience, without ever having to leave your home or office. On the move? Can’t get to the medical store? No problem. Download Netmeds App now for FREE - you are sure to find peace of mind managing your medicines like never before, with just a few clicks of the mouse. That’s the Netmeds App advantage! Saves you time, giving you the best online medicine store experience possible.
Netmeds App key features – Benefits for You ‘24/7’:
• Shop ‘faster’ for all your medicines at the touch of a few buttons – No hassle of driving/parking. Never wait in line again!
• Flexible App to order medicines from any part of the world, for your family members in India.
• Get UPTO 20% OFF on essential medications on purchases via Netmeds App, for any order value. Take advantage of a 5% special discount on ‘OTC/Wellness items’ too!
• Grab an additional 5% cashback further when you pay via credit/debit card/net banking.
• Easy to order your refill medicines – Just one click and your refill order is done.
• Conveniently track your order status in real time, straight from the palm of your hand!
• Quickly email us or WhatsApp your query, no matter whether you’re on the road or in the office.
• Securely access your order history or view reward points/notifications in Your Account on the go.
• Instantly upload your recommended medicines & leave the rest to our dedicated support staff - they’ll reach out to you promptly.
• Simply update your personal information, billing/delivery address anytime, anywhere!
• Swiftly see the very latest promotions that we have to offer you!
• Clear doubts on your medicines by asking our qualified support staff - to get the best out of your medicines.
• Get easy access to the reliable and comprehensive medicine information @ your fingertips - learn about side effects/ interactions and more.
• Assured safety of your personal information, with the latest security technology (SSL) in place.
Be sure to download the Free Netmeds App - A must-have for YOU to stay in better health!
Do you have any queries? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Netmeds App is brought to you by the Netmeds Marketplace Limited, founded by Dadha Company – one of the oldest medical shops in India, trusted for quality medicines since 1914. Netmeds continues a legacy of 100 years of success in the healthcare industry, providing customers with a superior online shopping experience, which includes ease of navigation and absolute transactional security. Netmeds, India’s first-ever mega online medical store, offers a complete range of medicines and over-the-counter items, including vitamins, diet/fitness supplements, herbal products, pain relievers, diabetic care kits, baby/mother care products, beauty care products, surgical supplies and many more.
Netmeds’ mission is to provide the people of India with convenient & affordable access to their everyday medicines. Download the go-to Netmeds App to get your medicines delivered within 2 to 4 days.
- Easy and detailed ‘My Order’ view: Your can now view the status of your order, step-by-step.
- Suggested Substitutes of medicines : If any of the medicines ordered are unavailable, we’ve substituted them with their close alternatives. Their pack sizes have also been suggested, making your shopping experience simple.
- Upload Prescription: Now you can also upload Rx(prescription) effortlessly on the app to buy medicines.
- Other general interface changes have also been made.
Ratings and Reviews
Delayed delivery, pathetic customer service support, wrong status on app
This is regarding an order for clexane injections. The app status was still showing processing when it should have been already delivered a day or two before. The customer service agent says its already on to the next stage and not sure why its not reflecting in my app. Further he has no clue when it can reach me. Instead of giving a solution or getting his supervisor on call he is more willing to cancel the order. He had no clue on the work timings / days of Netmeds.
Further there is no point in raising any ticket from the app. You will just receive an auto confirmation mail that the ticket is received and absolutely no communication after that. Forget about issue resolution. Seems you have to raise the ticket, call and fight with them and then they will start considering your issue. Resolution is still far away.
Its a shame, more so because of the area which Netmeds is operating in. Anything related to health of the human being should be taken on utmost priority which doesn’t seem to be the case with Netmeds. Experiences may vary from person to person, but I won’t recommend Netmeds to anyone who is relying on timely delivery and good customer service.
Dea Mehta - We apologize for the troubles and frustration that you experienced lately. Our aspiration is to make you feel satisfied at all levels of our service. So, kindly share your order ID# here. We will definitely, assess your complaint and will take a corrective action to prevent this kind of issues in the future. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
We have ordered 4 packets of zeecal 500mg on 7th may and got the information it’s packed and ready for dispatch on 9th may but till 12th may no dispatch been done and when I asked reason from customer support they didn’t able to give proper answer and continuously repeating we was searching the tablets as it was not available in warehouse , if it was not available then how did I get a message on 9th about packed and ready for dispatch and then the associate speaks irritated that I have given you enough explanation tell me what could I do like he want me to say to cancel order..I am very upset with the services and attitude of company employee ...I will never order again , if they take 1week for delivery for medicines then it’s shameful
after review developer contacted me and show some respect towards my concern and allowed me to buy 1packet from market and credited the amount in ewallet although I would have appreciated if they have credited in my card rather then ewallet but at least they responded so I improved the rating to 2 but still it was not good to see delivery time is long and response rate is slow and customer care did not take proper action in first go
Dear Nitish - We are very sorry for truncating your plans for this product. Kindly be informed that we are shipping your order from Delhi and please be assured that your order will get delivered to you positively by today. Also, further to your discussion with one of our executives, we have added Rs.105 to your e-wallet. Our aspiration is to keep you as one of our most valued customers. Hope we will have a chance to serve you best in meeting your future orders with us. We would be happy if you are able to revise the rating on this platform.
I was promised that delivery would take place within 2-3 days. But it’s been more than that, I have not received my medicines which were for critical purpose. The service is not a tall reliable. Customer care is not supportive, no proper correspondence between the Netmeds and their courier service provider. The customer care team was so helpless that they couldn’t even track exact location where the medicines are - Chennai or Hyderabad. Disappointed with service, as there is no commitment in delivery. The company is simply taking customer money in advance by trapping them with cash back offers but they are simply using the customers money without giving any service, as they take about weeks time to refund money. I demand the company should refund the money with interest in case they fail to delivery products on time. It’s high time they should realise they are dealing with medicines, not in other commodities where delayed delivery will not impact persons life.
Hi Shailesh - We were very disappointed to read of your experience with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion. Since the products that you have ordered were available in Chennai warehouse we had to ship the same from Chennai. Hence there was a delay in delivering your order on time at your location. Please accept our apologies again. Furthermore, we will assess your complaints to deduct measures we can adopt to prevent issues of this nature in subsequent times.
- NETMEDS MARKETPLACE LIMITED
- 124.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 NETMEDS MARKETPLACE LIMITED
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.