Do you think smartphones can't produce great low light photos, and that SLRs are the only option? NoctaCam will change your whole perception of what's possible.
NoctaCam has been designed for professional-quality low-light photography, for photographers with obsessively high standards. NoctaCam offers a variety of modes to cater to every low-light photography need, which smartly configure the camera with the right settings for optimum photo quality. All this is powered by our advanced computational photography algorithms.
- Take clear and bright videos in low light, without crushing the blacks.
- Take light trails at night, vividly capturing the subject's movement across the frame, in a single photo. And in a unique light trail formation video that brings the scene to life.
- Take long exposures at night, with no ISO noise at all, good saturation, contrast and dynamic range. Examining the photos reveals lots of detail in every part of the photo.
- Capture delightful timelapses. For example, the sky darkens and the night comes to life as city lights turn on at dusk. Moving cars are captured vividly in our light trail timelapse, all in Ultra HD (4K) resolution, with a great amount of detail.
- All apps have zoom, but zoom degrades quality. Combat that with NoctaCam's computational zoom, which takes zoom photos so good you may not believe it was a digital zoom.
- NoctaCam automatically uses the telephoto camera when it improves quality, based on multiple parameters like light levels, subject distance and phone model.
All these features are powered by our advanced computational photography algorithms, which process billions of pixels in real time. And more features are being worked on, which will launch soon.
In our comparative testing with other low-light photography apps, every feature of NoctaCam produces photos that are as good as or better than every alternative app across different types of scenes.
Take your low-light photography to the next level with NoctaCam.
Some features are available only on iPhone 8 and above.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great. I can control the light intensity, and I love that. Good for clicking pictures at night.
As a side use case, can be used to apply lower light intensity while finding seats in movie halls!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.