Any program can tell you to eat less and move more.
Noom is different.
Noom’s proven psychology-based approach identifies your deep-rooted thoughts and triggers, and builds a custom game plan to help you form healthy habits, faster.
Featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC and more, we've already helped over 45 million people worldwide build health habits and achieve their health goals.
People who use Noom lose an average of 18 pounds in just 16 weeks!
78% keep the weight off for over a year.
Learn how to navigate your environment, challenge your thoughts, master your triggers, and overcome any barrier that might come your way.
Whether it's emotional eating, cravings at mid-day, difficulty with social eating, or a sweet tooth, Noom's scientifically backed-solution will help you create a plan to overcome any obstacle and practice healthier habits until you've mastered them!
What you get:
- Scientifically-proven psychology approach to “trick” your body into building healthy habits, faster
- Flexible coaching designed to help you set and achieve your short- and long-term goals, and provide you with as much daily support and accountability you need -- you decide!
- Personalized feedback from your coach based on your in-app activity and progress
- Tools to track your weight, food, exercise, blood pressure, and blood sugar all in one place
- Interactive content with over 250+ new articles, including choose-your-own adventure style guides to apply our #PsychTricks into your daily life, seamlessly
- Smarter technology to identify your challenges in real time and keep you on track
- Custom meal + workout Plans available to take your progress to the next level
- Our most comprehensive food database, with over half a million new and updated food logging options and barcodes to make your experience even better
- An award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer to count your steps
Our team of doctors, psychologists, nutritionists, and personal trainers have created a new course that takes the most effective behavior change research and techniques and delivers them to you in daily bite-size articles and interactive challenges to teach you the skills you need to improve your health.
Sign up today to turn your healthy thoughts into healthy actions with Noom!
If you subscribe to Noom through the web, you can get information about your subscription or cancel by sending a message to Concierge Eva or your Goal Specialist.
If you subscribe through iTunes, the credit card associated with your iTunes account will be charged at the end of the 7-day trial period, and your subscription will automatically renew every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. If you do not cancel, your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at a rate of $44.99 per month for our Healthy Weight Program or $89.99 per month for our Diabetes Prevention Program. If you purchase a subscription during the free trial period, any unused portion of the trial period will be forfeited.
To manage your Noom subscription from iTunes:
1) On your iOS device, go to your device Settings and the ‘iTunes & App Stores’.
2) Tap on your Apple ID.
3) Tap to ‘View Apple ID’. (You may need to sign in or use Touch ID.)
4) Tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
5) Choose ‘Noom Coach: Healthy Weight Loss’.
6) Tap ‘Cancel Subscription’.
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions of Use: https://www.noom.com/terms-and-conditions-of-use/
More bug fixes and usability enhancements to keep you Nooming.
Ratings and Reviews
Integration with fitness apps is missing
Love the features and the interface. I have lost 14kg by following this app alone without any exercise. One big let down is lack of integration with fitness apps such as fitbit and garmin. Would love to see that feature in my favourite calorie tracker app.
Best support team ever.
I am sure everyone has heard, if not experienced, the amazing benefits of Noom App.
But I wanted to give a shout out to the Support Team at Noom, who went beyond call to resolve my issues. A big thank you.
Horrible customer service
I signed up for the 2 week trial. I tried logging in, it said contact support since I had an apple phone. I wrote to them a few times, and no one has responded. My trial expired and I haven’t even logged in! I contacted support again asking to cancel my subscription and I haven’t heard from them regarding this either! Waste of time and money!
- Noom, Inc.
- 138.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Noom, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Noom Program ₹ 2,999
- Noom Pro ₹ 619
- Noom Pro ₹ 1,199
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.