Designed to be easier than ever to use, Norton Password Manager for iPhone and iPad saves all your usernames and passwords and syncs them across your devices.
With a new built-in password generator, you can create secure, unique passwords for all your accounts right within the app. Save addresses and wallet information like credit cards and bank accounts, so you can quickly fill out online forms for faster checkout when shopping.
You can even store secure notes, like frequent flyer numbers, so you always have your important information at your fingertips. Convenient PIN-based access lets you can open your Vault faster from your iPhone or iPad.
• Helps securely store your passwords in an encrypted vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser stores and helps fill-in your information
• Saves addresses and credit cards for faster online checkout
• Helps you create complex passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other password protected notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your vault even faster from your iPhone or iPad
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use unique, complex passwords for your online accounts to protect all that you do online. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://www.symantec.com/privacy
- Support for unlocking your vault in browser extensions on PC or Mac using the Norton Password Manager mobile app
Ratings and Reviews
Safe and sound but slow to load
All this app needs is to have quicker loading ability. Rest is great. Simple and secure no junkies. Love this app.
Data lost without any reason
First of all this app is slow to load.
Secondly, All my data was gone, when I login after a while, I had to agree some policy and which I did, now I can’t login normally like previously with password or fingerprint.
Now it’s asking me to create an account when I tried to reset my password. Not happy with the data lost.
Good app to store sensitive info
You can store your sensitive info in this app but the app opening is a bit slow but considering the safety factor it's fine
- 110.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.