*An App Store 2016 Best App of the Year*
Take notes, add files, create checklists and sketches, record audio, and capture moments using Notebook. All your notes are instantly synced across your devices and to the cloud.
The simple, intimate joy of Notebook comes from using the app. We've been meticulous in our design, paying attention to every detail. Notebook is 100% free and ad-free. Web and Mac apps, plus a Web Clipper for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox are also available.
Notebook provides different ways to take notes and capture your thoughts.
- Write notes. Start with text, add images and sketches, checklists or audio, all in the same note.
- Add PDFs, word documents, spreadsheets, and more with the dedicated file note card.
- Create and mark checklists to get stuff done with the dedicated checklist note card.
- Record ideas, meetings, and lectures with the audio note card.
- Capture moments using the dedicated photo note card.
- Scan business cards, documents, and more.
- Sketch ideas and take hand written notes using your finger or Apple Pencil with the sketch note card.
Content added to Notebook gets intelligently formatted into beautiful, distinct cards.
- Recipe Card automatically pulls the recipe photo and description, creates a checklist for ingredients, and provides step-by-step cooking instructions. See zoho.com/notebook for supported sites.
- Video Card automatically pulls video preview and, once opened, plays in a distraction-free space. Works for YouTube and Vimeo.
- Link Card pulls headline or page title, along with the main image, creating a beautiful note card.
- You can organize various notes into notebooks.
- Notes can be grouped together.
- You can reorder your notes within a notebook.
- Move or copy note cards between notebooks.
- Link related notes to one another.
- Favorite notes to find them quickly.
- Synchronize all your notes and notebooks across devices and to the cloud.
- Take a note on one device, add to it from another.
- Swipe your notebook or note card for additional information.
- Pinch to group note cards into a stack.
- Flick to find the note cards you need.
- In landscape view, pinch to fold note cards like an accordion.
- Change the color of your note cards.
- Choose a notebook cover or create your own.
- View your note cards in either grid- or landscape-style views.
- Switch to a dark-themed Night Mode.
- Lock individual notebooks and notes with TouchID or a passcode.
- Search your notes within a notebook or across notebooks.
- Search for objects within photos, text within photos, and more.
- Set reminders to stay on top of things.
PERFECT NOTEBOOK FOR iOS
- Audio notes are automatically text searchable.
- Share notes with friends and colleagues through iMessage.
- Use Siri to dictate text and checklist notes and search for photo notes.
- Jot a note before it slips your mind with Quick Actions, using 3D Touch.
- Get to your most recent notes from the Notification Bar.
-Drag and drop notes and content across apps from Split View and Slide Over
-Take notes in Split View on iPad Pro
NOTEBOOK FOR APPLE WATCH
- Record audio notes from your Apple Watch.
- Scribble notes on your Watch.
- View recently created notes on your Watch.
- Create Public Notes with sharable links.
- Share your notes through email and other options.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about the app is available at zoho.com/notebook
Notebook is now optimised for the new iPad Pros. With this, Notebook adds support for Apple Pencil double tap in sketch card, audio card and photo card. Switch to previous tool or choose eraser or change the color of the current tool by double tapping the Apple Pencil in a sketch card. Double tap an audio to record/pause. Double tap an image to annotate. All these actions are configurable through the settings.
Thank you for using Notebook! We always listen to your feedback. Feel free to tweet us @zohonotebook or write to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Open my to-do list.
Probably the clean and neat Notebook apps I seen till now .
The best feature the make it extremely productive is clipping, and as I mind my own business, Zoho do it in same way. Never ever face the question “what are your Context”, when I, may not big brains but try to find a concept from where a innovative idea can be generated. If others have such clear concept of developing something that’s new but productive then why not provide those to people like me .
At least whenever I wanted to clip Notebooks clippers kept my word . Thanks for beautiful coordination, very rarely seen .
Verstile and robust to use
It’s one of the app which is perfect for the kind of Guy like me. I love things to get done on time so i always prefer a checklist. Love that inevitable feeling when things get done on time i see “Right” mark there. Notebook app makes things really east for me. In addition, to that please introduce more Notebook covers like giving us liberty to put on our own Snaps from PhotoLibrary. If that happens no one would be more joyous than me. :) I suggest everyone to give it a shot. It’s impeccable in class and yet not Boring to use.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your valuable feedback. You can set your own covers by:
- Swiping a Notebook towards left, tap 'i'
- From Notebook covers, swipe to the extreme left and tap 'Camera'
- Add any snapshot then and there, or tap on Gallery to select any image from Photo Library. We hope this helps you.
- Zoho Corporation
- 213.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.