Say Ola to a better value rideshare. Ola offers you the nicer, safer and fairer ways to book your rides. With more than 300,000 drivers & taxis in 100+ cities worldwide, we have got you covered in India, Australia, New Zealand and UK!
Book your next Ola ride in just a few taps. Get a referral code from your friends and get exclusive referral offers!
● Enter the destination to check fares
● See all available travel options near you
● Pick your choice of ride
● Get instant confirmation with trip details
● Track your car in real time
Some of the popular travel options available on the Ola app are:
● Auto: Fastest way to book autos without the hassle of waiting & haggling for price
● Share: Book up to 2 seats to share AC cars with others travelling on the same route. Save up to 50% on regular cab fares
● Share Express: Save time & money by travelling in shared cabs on fixed routes
● Micro: Book the cheapest AC taxi in town starting at just Rs. 6/km
● Mini: Travel in comfy AC hatchbacks at pocket-friendly fares
● Prime Sedan: Top sedans with free Wi-Fi & top-rated drivers
● Prime Play: High-rated Prime Sedans with free in-cab entertainment. Enjoy movies, music, live video streaming & more on the go
● Prime SUV: Spacious SUVs with more seats, free Wi-Fi & top rated drivers
● LUX: Travel in top-of-the-line luxury cars at unbeatable fares
● Outstation: Ride out of town at affordable one-way & round trip fares with free in-cab entertainment. Enjoy songs, movies, live video streaming & more.
● Rentals: The affordable car rental service for all your city tours. Choose from flexible hourly packages to rent cabs driven by our top-rated partners
All our vehicles come equipped with onboard GPS for route navigation. See all your available ride options in the app.
Invoices will be mailed to you immediately after you’ve completed your journey.
More benefits of using Ola:
● Multiple ways to pay: Pay for your trips in cash or via multiple cashless options like Ola money, UPI, debit card, credit cards, Jio money etc
● Save more with Cab, Auto & Share Pass: Enjoy more savings in your daily commute with Cab Pass, Auto Pass & Share Pass
● Ola Select: Become an Ola Select member to avail exclusive benefits like Prime Sedans at Mini fares & more
● Know fares & ride features: Check fares & various features of a ride category before booking
● Ola Play: Enjoy free in-cab entertainment in Prime Play, Prime SUV, Lux, Outstation and other select rides. Play songs, Videos, movies, TV shows and more on the go!
● Schedule a ride: Choose ‘RIDE LATER’ to book a cab/taxi in advance from anywhere
● Travel with safety: Share your travel plan with family & friends so they can track your vehicle & know you are safe
You can also tag work or business related trips as Corporate rides. You’ll get invoices for these rides at your official email address. Companies can use Ola Corporate to easily track & sponsor rides for employees.
Got questions? Visit Ola support website (https://help.olacabs.com/support/home) for more information or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up to date on all our exciting offers and latest happenings by connecting with us online.
● Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Olacabs
● Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Olacabs/
• Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/olacabs/?hl=en
Try our latest app update that comes with more performance enhancements. Fire up the app and enjoy a seamless ride booking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
You guys are the definition of exploitation. You want the customer’s time and money LITERALLY
It took 4 ola drivers to finally be considerate towards me and accept the booking. The first person accepted my booking only to cancel it the next second. Same with the second person. Third person decided make it interesting. You ask how? Accept the booking and make the customer wait without moving his vehicle. To add to the fun, not pick the calls and make the number unavailable to reach. Then he decides that he is bored and wants a new customer’s time to waste. So why not attend the call and tell the customer to come to his location or even better, Sorry madam I will cancel it because I can’t come to your destination. Because I live in Mars right! Then finally a driver accepts the booking to not cancel it BUT, ask me to come where he is because again. Ola’s policy works the other way. Customer should reach the vehicle and not the other way round. So what if the customer has an emergency.
Dear Ola, your service is not at all welcome. It is not by choice that I am opting your service but because at times I don’t have an option. If I book an ola ride, I expect to save some time if not money because that is out of the question. But you make sure even that doesn’t happen. So yay! You’ve done it!
Worst service ever
I have been using OlA wherever i travel in Delhi, but nothing seems to improve. They make you wait for minimum 15 mins to arrive even if they show they are coming in 2 mins. None of the drivers are educated and mostly don’t know how to follow the behaves. They start asking d route like auto walas, so why not take auto rides instead. They always charge you more than uber. Now a new game .
I booked a cab from gurgaon and when the cab arrived on the location. The driver requested me for OTP. I booked the card via Card. So it gets deducted from the card basically. So driver being a illiterate he entered the OTP and some how stopped the ride without even beginning the ride. And it was 9.30 PM. And then he is telling mam the ride is showing complete i dont know what happened . Please resolve it later i have to go, you please book another cab. But the horror starts after that as i cannot book another cab without paying them for the ride which never took place. It’s 388 rupees!!!!! I called one of my friend for help and got saved.. but everyday i am getting calls from Ola to pay the money and i cant book further cabs .i tried hell number of times to call customer service and take the support. Bloody there is no one.
Zero rating !
Worst customer service and harassment.
I used ola for straight 3 months almost every day and then I dint have the need to use it anymore. Ever since I stopped using ola I used to get a message saying 184 rs bill due which is not possible because I always paid by cash at the end of every ride and ola used to call me 3 times a day regularly in the least. I even contacted the customer care btw it’s really hard to contact Ola customer service I had to mail them and wait there’s no phone service available when I mailed them about my issue and asked them if I really had a pending bill please give me the details of the ride that I’m due. And the reply I got in return is we don’t have any such information but the app shows you are 184 inr due please pay it and continue using Ola services. Recently I’m getting calls from Ola saying that legal action will be taken if I don’t pay up that 184 inr due which Ola has put up on me just because I stopped using the app. Ola has been harassing me ever since it’s been 5 months now and I keep getting automated calls thrice atleast every day. Shame on you Olacabs for being so irresponsible and trying to steal from your customers.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.