• Eat whatever you’re craving, from the comfort of your home – order food from hundreds of top rated restaurants near you.
• Get exactly what you want – filter by ratings, cost, cuisine & more, browse through up-to-date and descriptive menus or simply search the dish you’re looking for.
• Save while you’re at it – enjoy exclusive offers and deals on your favourite restaurants!
• Choose from the largest selection of restaurants in your city – whether you’re craving a healthy South Indian breakfast of idly, dosa and hot filter coffee, a lavish Italian dinner of spaghetti carbonara or looking to spend a lazy Sunday on the couch with your best friend (pizza, duh!), we've got you covered.
• Make informed choices – see other users' recent delivery experiences, and accurate, updated food menus of all the best restaurants around you before you order. We know that ordering the right Sushi can be tricky!
• Find exactly what you need, even from the most obscure local food joint. Remember that tiny bakery nearby with the awesome sugar-free chocolate ice-cream cake dessert thingy that you had on your last birthday? Neither do we. But hey, you can always search by restaurant name, cuisine, or dish and find it in a jiffy!
• Filter by delivery rating, cost, cuisine, minimum order quantity, and more. Looking for pocket-friendly places that deliver Chinese with no minimum order amount? Easy peasy!
• Always on the lookout for a deal? Save every time you order food – enjoy exclusive discounts and offers on your favourite restaurants.
• If you're ever up past midnight binge watching Netflix (or you work at an online food delivery startup), and you want to munch on a juicy burger, you can order from a wide range of late-night delivery restaurants; we’re open 24x7!
• Pay cash on delivery, or use online payment options like debit or credit cards and net banking. We also accept mobile wallets like Paytm, MobiKwik and FreeCharge.
• Save your most used addresses to place orders even faster. See your entire order history, and save your favourites to re-order them with a single tap. If it takes you more than 10 seconds to order your favourite North Indian curry-naan meal, you're doing it wrong.
• Track your order status with real-time notifications, and contact our support team using the in-app chat feature if you need any help with your order. Gone are the days of turning red while yelling 'WHERE IS MY CHICKEN BIRYANI?' into the phone.
• Finicky about your food? Got any special cooking instructions for Le Chef? Allergic to peanuts or not a fan of spicy food? Let us know and we'll ensure the restaurant gets the message.
• Have a sweet tooth? Have your cake and eat it too – subscribe to Zomato Treats and enjoy a complimentary dessert every time you order food online from hundreds of partner restaurants!
• Order from your favourite fast food restaurants – Domino’s Pizza, McDonald's, KFC, Subway, Dunkin' Donuts *pauses for breath* Burger King, Box8, Chaayos, FreshMenu, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut...we've got them all.
This App update includes some great improvements:
- Better order tracking once the order is placed.
- UI improvements in menu and carts.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Delivery and food choice (must read this)
Ladies and gentlemen i have been using the zomato since 2 years now exclusive of zomato Delivery app the information which they give is pretty much acceptable....also the offers for their delivery service is better then any other any other delivery services....my personal suggestion is rather than believing in any other organisation give a try for top most restaurants through zomato... I believe zomato is a tough and inspirational organisation that is excellent in delivering food and information, so give a try for your precious money to buy awesome food with incredible offers.....I personally prefer any rating above 3.3 in zomato wile ordering food because zomato is not bluffing site...if offered a chance i could work for zomato happy by getting good and decent salary...what else a person could wish for !!! Atleast in my case.... I already am a CEO of an IT company (SAILOGICS GLOBAL SOLUTION PVT LTD)
My choice for food in zomato is always choosing a restaurant which is having a rating above 3.3 or 3.5
Wide choice of restaurants, consistent poor delivery service over the ye
Unfortunately they have not been able to keep up with the delivery service in several crucial aspects that may seem tiny but can really effect a user experience.
I am fully aware that this is not the right platform for me to complain but the relevant teams only apologise and the same thing gets repeated. 4 times in a row when i have ordered pizzas (expensive ones) they have all come to be squashed and destroyed, it happened subsequently one after the other and the chat people refused to acknowlege it, the 1st 3 times happened past mid-night and by the time all good restaurants were closed and we were left with no food. This time mid-day, its a cake, which they have promised to replace but i am having to wait another hr (update : never came, got a refund instead). This has never happened with delivery services that come from bakeries and pizzerias themselves cuz they care for their food, Zomato order needs to understand that its not just about picking it up and dropping it.
Developer Response ,
Hi, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your order ID (the 10-digit number) with us so that we can look into what went wrong and do the needful. Thanks.
Have been using Zomato food delivery service since long but Really unhappy with the service provided by Zomato
Had ordered pizza from dominos and it was placed successfully,waiting for the order to be delivered for more than an hour ,had countinious chat with Zomato to look into the matter and they weren’t able to connect Dominos’s and kept me waiting
If this was the case I wouldn’t have opted to order through Zomato
As dominos would have given the delivery in 30 mins or else would be served free
Dominos people blamed Zomato and said that the order was pixcked at right time.
We asked for some compensation for the same and guess what we got ₹50 credit point
If this was the case you shudnt have taken the order when you can’t help us
The order was delivered after almost one and half hour that too cold pizzas within that area give which was just 2mins away from dominos!
And was on countinious chat with the Zomato care official who just kept us waiting
Dint even cancell the order
Took full payment and gave us cold pizzas which we cudnt even eat!
also cudnt help us with any delivery even after telling them it’s okay to place the order again!
Wud it be my first order I would have opted not to order ever
But even after being a regular customer if this is what we get
Had it be more benificial for me to order from dominos directly
Atleast would have got free pizzas!
Developer Response ,
Hello, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your order ID (the 10-digit number) with us so that we can look into what went wrong. Thanks.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.