CALCULATOR FOR RESCUE DOSES AND OPIOID CONVERSION
Now available: calculator for opioid rescue dose for daily use in Oncology and Palliative Care with language support for English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish. Orthodose also offers a full opioid converter that takes into account alternative ratios from the EBM and a corticoid converter.
1.ORTHODOSE: Calculator for rescue doses
2.OPIOID SWITCHER: Converter for the following opioids:
-MORPHINE: PO, SC, IV
-OXYCODONE: PO, SC, IV
-HYDROMORPHONE: PO, SC, IV
-BUPRENORPHINE: SL , TD , SC , IV
-ALFENTANYL: SC, IV
-FENTANYL: TD, SC, IV
-SUFENTANYL: SC, IV
-DIAMORPHINE: PO, SC, IV
3.ORTHODOSE EBM: Calculator for rescue doses based on the Evidence Based Medicine conversion rate recommendations from the EAPC (Lancet Oncology 2012)
4.CORTICODOSE: Converter for corticoids
Opiate conversion ratios must always be adapted to the individual patient. The Orthodose mobile app is not in any way intended to be a substitute for the attending physician responsible for the analgesic treatment prescription. The theoretical data used in the development of Orthodose© refers to the international scientific literature available through August 2013 This mobile application is destined only for the treatment of cancer pain in adults.
Adjustments to work with iOS 11 and newer form devices that were released since the last version
- Cabinet Médical - Le Roseau SPRL
- 15 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Cabinet Medical Le Roseau
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.