Oxigen Wallet brought to you by the house of Oxigen, India’s leading payment solutions provider, is the one stop shop for all your payment needs. Get ready to be bowled over by the sheer ease of using Oxigen Wallet to make cashless payments:
*Browse the app without logging-in.
*Enjoy seamless payment & shopping experience.
*Easily discover exclusive cashback offers & discounts under ‘Deals & Offer’ section.
*Get a consolidated view of all your activities - payments, orders etc. under ‘My Wallet’ section.
*With encryption, keep your money safe and pay securely.
Oxigen Wallet mobile app is light on your device, works at a lightning speed & offers stupendous set of features.
1. SEND: Send money to any mobile number on any network in India or to 170+ Banks pan India in a jiffy using IMPS or NEFT.
2. PAY: Pay online for your mobile recharge or DTH recharge/data card recharge, postpaid phone/utility bills such as electricity bill, gas bill, water bills and online/offline shopping in a few quick clicks with Oxigen Wallet. Chose from multiple payment options like wallet balance/ debit card/ credit card/ Net Banking/ UPI or 'pay later'!
3. GIFT: Gift your friends something they’ll love. How about a Gift Card of their favourite online/offline store? That’s right! Buy gift cards from the app and gift your friends the freedom to shop to their liking.
4. ASK: Ran out of money? Don’t sweat! Ask money from friends from within the app no matter what your or your friend’s mobile operator is, you’re all covered.
5. SHOP: All you want to and make payment conveniently using Oxigen Wallet.
6. ePaylater: Low balance in your wallet but have to pay bills??!! Well your salary might have run out but your options haven't. Just use 'pay later' option. Your recharge/ bill gets paid and you get 14 days to pay the money back! Use it for any of your recharge/ utility bill payments like mobile/gas/water/electricity etc.
Please note Oxigen Wallet has stopped eKYC (OTP based KYC) on the app after the Hon. Supreme Court's order. However paper KYC is still available at Oxigen Retail Stores by submitting the required documents. Do find a store near you by clicking on 'Locate Stores' option on the app or write to us at email@example.com.
Download the Oxigen Wallet Mobile App to experience seamless mobile recharges/bill payments, online payments with UPI and shopping on your favourite online websites. Also enjoy hassle-free money transfers, an amazing variety of Gift Cards. Oxigen Wallet has stopped supporting custom/ modified OS for compliance reasons. To know more or for any feedback or queries, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-After eKYC has been stopped, the new paper KYC process has been listed on the App, with a search feature to find your nearest Oxigen Agent/ Retailer, in your city.
-Even more billers added to your 'Pay Later' option. Woohoo!
-You can now set your own daily and monthly limits for money transfers. This would help in checking unwanted transactions.
-Bug Fixes so you have a great in-app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Worst money transfer app in the history of App Store
I have tried bank transfer initially i face issues on my app so thru website I tried transfer the fund. In website wallet balance is showing that the amount is debited but not credited to my bank account. But In my mobile app its showing the same amount. When I call customer Care someone took the phone and he sounds like completely don’t know what is customer care and his communication was the worst part. He said it will take 3 to 7 working days to credit it in my account. When paytm kind of apps transfer it immediately in minutes. Also they charged 40 rupees to add 4000 and 70 rupees for the fund transfer, there are hidden chargers. Don’t believe these scammers. When I asked him why the mobile app wallet is showing the same amount he said the app is waste of downloading. Definitely don’t recommend for fund transfer. Such a piece of waste, If you downloaded it please uninstall.
Developer Response ,
We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us with the details and your registered mobile number at email@example.com, marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you promptly. Hope to hear from you soon, so we can cheer you up again!
Wallet Support Team
Worst customer service ..Never use Oxigen app and buy product from Oxigen care
Hi never ever try to use service of Oxigen app service and Oxigen Micro ATM ..I face problem and thought Customercare will come to rescue but they told different things every time I contact..still my problem is not solve..they are also lot drawback not only customer care, but hidden charges and charging is very high as money transfer to bank ..I feel like worst decision because of service and hidden charges...Don’t look at their nice advertising but reality is they don’t care to solve customer problem even contacting so much ..
Trust me if you literally want to be in market think like paytm. The only reason why people like to use paytm is because it allows to use the cash back like real money we can send to other also or pay at the shops and petrol pumps and u have stopped that service of sending money this is only your main negative points that's why your app is going down. just try it for 2 week you'll be back in market.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.