PadKeys Keyboard for iPad and iPhone
iPad typing without tears, and now on iPhone too! When it comes to on-screen keyboards, bigger IS different, and PadKeys is built to take advantage of the larger screen size on tablets and modern phones. Stay with the flow when it's time to type a number or symbol or you need to move around, because the needed keys are right there in the main layout. And we use the full width, not just the middle, to display word suggestions.
Ergonomics aren't sacrificed either. The main keys are big enough to type fast, and autocorrect is fine-tuned for catching common finger misses. You'll find using PadKeys is almost like having a full bluetooth keyboard -- without the weight and bulk!
• Numbers and punctuation in one layout, where your fingers remember.
• Cursor keys for easy, precise movement by letter or word.
• Dedicated keys for accented characters in your language.
• Option switch for typing other symbols and accented characters.
• Full autocorrect in all supported languages, showing more than three words.
• “Short” layout option for more screen visibility in landscape orientation.
• Swipe input (trace words with your finger), and flick up on number and punctuation keys for shifted versions.
• Privacy friendly (“full access” is NOT required for most functionality, including autocorrect).
Languages / layouts supported: English (US and British / UK / Aus, Dvorak), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French (France and Canada), German, Italian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Spanish, and Swedish.
• Accessibility support
• Key label popups on iPhone
• Swipe down on suggestions bar to put keyboard away
• Opt-lock (like Shift-lock)
• Autocorrect tuning
• Improved built-in dictionaries for English and Finnish
• Adjusted Scandinavian iPhone layouts; please send us feedback
• Degree symbol added to iPhone key popups
• Can now swipe Globe key left or right to quick-switch language (swipe up still works as well, hold at end to avoid accidentally triggering iOS 12 home gesture on iPads)
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Interferes with Bluetooth Keyboard
This means simply one thing, developer ignorance and arrogance. I wouldnt be surprised if this keyboard transmit whatever you type to some servers if Full access is given. No trial means they want you binded to thier app if you are equally ignorant. Stay away till they improve
Developer Response ,
Please see the article on our support site for how to set up your bluetooth keyboard to switch layouts according to the language you select in PadKeys: http://support.padkeys.com/knowledgebase/articles/1174651 . We wish it were simpler, but we don't have control over this.
- Natural Designs Software, Inc.
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Natural Designs Software, Inc.
- ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.