By Prashanth Susarla
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All new PayUmoney app and PayUmoney wallet.
Use PayUmoney mobile app to Recharge, Pay Bills and keep all your spending organized in one place. Don't just stop there, spread the cheer to your friends and family. Rediscover the best way to pay online using PayUmoney.
You can now
• Never miss your TV shows, top up your DTH
• Top up your Datacard, stay connected on the go!
• Load your wallet and transfer money to friends
• Pay Electricity, Gas and Water Bills
• Get Bill reminders
• Repeat your Favorite payments
• Get latest offers
What's more in PayUmoney:
- DTH (Television or TV) recharge for all operators such as Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Reliance Big TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Videocon d2h, etc.
- Data Card recharge for all operators (Tata Photon, Tata Photon+, Reliance Netconnect, MTS Mblaze, Vodafone, Airtel, etc.)
- View tariff plans of full talktime, top up, 3G and 2G usage for all major operators for prepaid mobile recharge
- Pay using PayUmoney wallet, debit card, credit card or net banking for all leading banks such as State bank of India (SBI), ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank etc.
- Pay Electricity bills for BESCOM, Reliance Energy Mumbai, Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd.
- Pay Gas Bills for Adani Gas Limited and Mahanagar Gas Limited.
- Fastest App : Complete all your transactions in less than 10 seconds. It's really quick and easy too.
- Use saved cards to make even faster recharges and bill payments
- View your older recharges and bill payments to recharge faster
- 100% Secure: all your transactions secured by RapidSSL.
What's New in Version 4.0
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
Worst wallet I've ever used
Its one of the worst wallet ever. If we get a refund and if we try to transfer the refunded amount back to bank account they will charge you a fee. I've received a refund of 1364 back to my wallet from Jabong, to transfer the amount to bank they will charge you 33 rs and even the bank transfer isn't instant like Paytm or Freecharge or MobiKwik. They charge very less as transfer fees too. Stop using this crappy wallet and switch to some other wallet for payments.
The worst app ever. It won't let you change the contact number, it won't let you convert points into wallet money, it won't let you redeem your points either . I have point worth around ₹1500 tied up with the app but no way to utilize it. Their customer service support is pathetic, whatever you ask they have a generic reply without paying any heed to the details of the question asked. I DO NOT recommend this God forsaken app to anyone.
It is a Fruad company helping other Frauds to con people
Don't use this payment gateway or you will end up losing your hard earned money. They only support fraud merchants or seller. Give them money even before delivery, totally against there very own buyers policy where they themselves have written that money will only be released to seller on the delivery. And when you ask for support then they try to convince you that it's your fault.