By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
You can also set the app to dynamically show your current step count as the applications badge. This will update dynamically throughout the day.
iMore.com's iOS Health & Fitness App of the Year.
** Requires an iPhone 5s or newer **
For best results make sure that you keep your iPhone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips.
Pedometer++ integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and heart rate data.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Whoops, a few little bugs slipped through in the last update (which added Goal Streak Tracking).
- Fix a bug where scrolling the view to the left would keep bouncing back.
- Fix a bug where settings were hard to change on smaller iPhones.
- Fix a bug where the weekly summaries would change while you scrolled.
Thanks for all the feedback in helping me track these down.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 19 January 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2016 Developing Perspective, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip₹ 80
- Massive Tip₹ 160
- Amazing Tip₹ 400