PharmEasy - Healthcare App
By 91streets Media Technologies Private Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PharmEasy is India's largest online subscription pharmacy. With PharmEasy app you can order healthcare products ,OTC products and medicines online (on valid prescriptions) and get them delivered to your doorstep. You can also book health tests and packages (diagnostic tests) from the convenience of your home. Get FLAT 20% discount on Medicines when you order from our online pharmacy and upto 70% on health tests and packages and enjoy the convenience of buying health and wellness products exclusively on the app!
Currently, we deliver medicines in Mumbai (including Thane and Navi Mumbai), Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Pune, Bengaluru, Jaipur, and Gujarat.
Diagnostic tests are available in Mumbai (including Thane and Navi Mumbai), Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore and Ahmedabad.
Medicine Orders: You can buy medicines online with PharmEasy. The medicines will be delivered to you within 24 hours at no delivery cost. Moreover, you will save flat 20% on every order. All orders with a valid prescription shall be serviced. No minimum order size. No need of going to your local chemist or pharmacy store anymore!
Diagnostic Tests: You get discounts upto 70% on health packages and tests with no sample pickup charges. Find labs and book appointments online for health tests. The results will be delivered to your doorstep. No need of going to the lab anymore!
Healthcare Products: We offer a wide variety of fitness and supplement, personal care, health care, diabetes care, OTC and sexual wellness products. All items that we sell are 100% authentic and genuine. Order online and enjoy doorstep delivery!
Monthly Refills: Order a monthly refill and we will ensure that you get your medicines every month. No hassle and no worry of running out of medicines
Medicine Guide: Want to know more about the medicine prescribed to you? Check out our online medicine guide to know about the uses, side effects, cheaper substitutes and more
Reminders: Never forget to take a medicine dosage again. Set a reminder in a few easy steps and we will remind you when its time to take your medicine!
1) Upload a picture of your doctor’s prescription or select from a list of health tests and packages
2) Provide the address where you would like your medicines delivered or from where your health test sample pickup should take place
3) Our partner retailer will call you to confirm the healthcare products or the medicines you need from your prescription along with their quantities or diagnostic tests in case of diagnostic orders. In case of a medicine order, the pickup boy will come to your doorstep to collect your prescription and in case of a diagnostic sample pickup, our Happy Health agent will collect your sample at the scheduled time.
4) Sit back and relax. Our delivery boy will deliver your healthcare products or in case of a medicine order, right at your doorstep along with your prescription. In the case of a diagnostic sample pickup, our Happy Health agent will deliver the results to you
1) Business World - http://businessworld.in/article/PharmEasy-Among-Most-Trusted-Brands-2016/12-07-2016-100326/
2) Ehealth: http://ehealth.eletsonline.com/2016/07/pharmeasy-features-among-the-top-100-most-promising-brands-in-india-2016-for-revolutionising-pharma-space-via-connecting-consumers-local-pharmacies/
1) Camera - To allow you to take a photo of your prescription
2) Contacts - To enable you to share referral code
3) SMS/Telephone - To auto confirm OTP while verifying your number
4) Storage - To upload prescription from your gallery
What's New in Version 4.6.5
We’re constantly working to make PharmEasy better for you.
- Now you can select multiple reason to cancel your order.
- UI enhancement and bug fixes
We love your feedback, don’t forget to tell us what you think of this update at email@example.com
Very delayed delivery
I ordered for medicines on 17th November 2017(Friday) and made online payment for the same on 19th November morning (once the bill was prepared). When placing the order, it showed estimated delivery date of 20th November 2017. It’s 22nd of November and have still not received the medicines.
In comparison, The medicines I ordered on Practo were delivered the next day(which also had 25% discount), the payment on Practo is asked immediately(which saves time in order dispatchment) and they have a market place sort of arrangement so the local vendor from Apollo came to deliver it. Unlike PharmEasy, which couriers you the medicine all the way from Kandivali, Mumbai.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 22 November 2017
- Version: 4.6.5
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: 91streets Media Technologies Private Limited
- ©2017 91Streets Media Technologies Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.