Create lovely photo web galleries directly from your macOS Photos library. Share the generated HTML output folder with your family and friends on any possible way – e.g. via your personal website, via your external storage or via USB. It’s easy and it only takes a few moments.
– Showcase your photos of Apple macOS Photos app on any browser
– HTML output folder which can be hosted anywhere – e.g. on your Mac, your website or your USB drive
– Select one, multiple or all albums of your Photos library
– Display the date, time and location (via Google Maps) of your pictures
– Integrated HEIC to JPG image format converter for wide compatibility
– Support for photos and videos of your macOS Photos app library
– Resize images by percent values automatically
– Beautiful galleries on every browser and any device
Get photos2webgallery now & share your beautiful memories with the world! Questions? Feel free to contact us anytime! :)
Thanks for supporting photos2webgallery from the first minute.
Now it's time for photos2webgallery v1.1 with these exciting, brand new features:
• Better HTML template output
• Easy custom CSS (e.g. background color)
• Automatic resizing of images (from 1% to 100% image quality)
• Bug Fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.