PickMe is the #1 transportation hailing platform for the Western Province of Sri Lanka with more and more of the island being covered every day. Whether you need one of Sri Lanka’s signature three-wheelers, a luxury car to impress, to anything in between, PickMe will get you where you need to go safely and comfortably with just a few taps on your phone.
With every PickMe ride, enjoy cash or cashless payments, live driver tracking, and fare estimates for a convenient and hassle free experience.
Do you need to get somewhere right now? It couldn’t be simpler with PickMe.
1. Fire up the app and make sure your current location is correctly displayed as your pick up location.
2. Enter where you want to go and get a fare estimate.
3. Select what kind of vehicle (Tuk, Nano, Mini, Sedan, Van) you want for your ride. An estimated time of arrival is also displayed to help you decide which kind of vehicle can pick you up the soonest.
4. Double check your payment method. You have the option to pay with cash or credit card.
5. If you have a discount promo code (we love giving those out!), don’t forget to enter it.
6. Lastly, tap “Book Now” and let us work our magic to get you a ride. Once matched, you can track the driver in real time with the driver’s name, picture, vehicle type, and vehicle license plate number clearly displayed on the app to help you identify your driver.
Don’t forget to kick back and enjoy the ride with PickMe!
If you need a vehicle for the day or schedule a ride in advance, you can do it right from the app as well.
We would love to hear from you so please follow us on social media:
In this update:
Edit your Phone Number: Now you can edit your phone number in settings, in case you've changed your number.
New Corporate Payment Method: You'll now see a separate payment method named "Business" for your corporate trips.
You'll also get bug fixes and general improvements under the hood, for a faster and smoother experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Really a bad -5 rating service provider
Most of the time you dont get tuktuk.
Even if you get pick me drivers will take advantage of you if you don't speaker singala language. They ask you to pay 200lkr even if trip receipt shows68 lkr. Very bad support from pickme. Dont get chested with worthless service. Better try uber. Uber is Available in srilanka.
Don’t compare with Uber
PickMe is Check when u compare with Uber in peak hours.
Estimate to airport intially showed 1700.. Later they charges 3500.. almost the double.Looting money
- The Internet Agency (Pvt) Ltd
- 57.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Singhalese, Tamil
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Digital Mobility Solutions Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.