# Recommended By
- App Store Today Recommended
- "Best Apps of 2017" award from sspai.com
- AppSolution, Price Tag, WeiPhone editor recommended.
- Many internet information bloggers recommended.
Picsew can automatically merge multiple screenshots to a single long screenshot!
- Has the leading automatic stitching success rate among the same kind of products.
- You can choose manually stitching, dealing with more complex situations.
- You can choose any photo, no limit on the selection count.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal stitching.
- Contains Web Snapshot Action Extension, make web page screenshot in one tap.
- Contains Notification Center Widget, make long screenshot without opening app.
- Supports high resolution photo stitching and output.
- Supports cleaning status bar.
- Supports adding copyright watermark, pixelate and device shell.
- Minimal interface design, no advertising.
- Universal application, compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Compatible with VoiceOver.
Picsew can be automatically stitched:
- To-Do list
- Tweet list
- Comment list
- Long article
- Long web page
- Other contents that can be scrolled
Your trust and support are our motivation to advance. If you like Picsew, please take a few minutes to review it or recommend it to your friends.
QQ Group: 529054088
- Fixed: Unable to load the Recent Scrollshot widget.
- Added device mockup for XS Max and Watch S4.
- Screenshots of Apple Watch can now also be used for Scrollshot Stitching.
- Fixed: Screenshots of XR Zoom Mode can't be used for Scrollshot stitching.448x368
Ratings and Reviews
Slick, stable, and powerful without being overwhelming
This app does everything a you could need from a screenshot stitcher. I especially appreciate being able to edit stitched images, and also having a way to delete all the source images for a stitched image in one tap!
Best app! Ever! Does brilliantly what it is made for
I love this app. It does exactly what it is made to do. No nonsense no misguiding. I use it almost daily for making scrollshots or sew pictures in vertical and horizontal orientation. It is extremely simple to edit and reach perfection.
Any iPhone is incomplete without this app. :)
Does what it advertises with a very friendly and familiar Interface.
Developer/s: please add automatic edge detection for overlapping images if possible. Would be a great addition to the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.