Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with ten Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
Fall asleep faster with Pillow’s carefully selected sleep aid sounds and get personalized insights and tips about sleep using Pillow’s unique Snooze lab feature.
Pillow has been featured in: The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories and has been rated by many as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
- Just wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep
- Sleep calendar: Pillow can detect sleep sessions from past dates.
- View last night’s report on your Apple Watch or iPhone
- Automatic sleep tracking does not require the Apple Watch app to be installed
- Get your sleep analysis report automatically as soon as Pillow detects sleep.
- Alarms & Audio recordings are not available in automatic mode
- Track your sleep with your Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad by pressing start when you go to sleep and pressing stop when you wake up.
- Smart wakeup: Pillow will wake you up at the lightest possible sleep stage
SLEEP & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research
- View your heart rate graph overlaid on top of your sleep analysis graph
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics like time to sleep, time in bed and more
LISTEN TO IMPORTANT AUDIO EVENTS DURING SLEEP
- Records sounds during your sleep
- Play, export or delete any audio recording
COMPARE YOUR SLEEP QUALITY WITH APPLE HEALTH
- Pillow updates Apple Health’s Sleep category automatically
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Carefully selected wake up sounds
- Select any song from your iTunes library to use as an alarm
- Sleep aid melodies and ambient soundscapes to help you fall asleep
- Optional vibration settings (iPhone only)
- Pillow analyzes your sleep cycles and suggests the best time to go to bed. Pillow can notify you when your optimal bedtime approaches
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Regularly updated with the latest scientific research and sleep-related facts
SLEEP TRENDS & STATISTICS
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year and All Time overviews
SECURELY BACKUP AND SYNCHRONIZE & EXPORT YOUR SLEEP DATA
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps
- Select between powernap, recovery and full cycle naps
MOOD REPORTING & SLEEP NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Add your notes to every sleep session and discover how they affect your sleep quality
PREMIUM FEATURES INCLUDE: (One-time purchase. No subscriptions or hidden fees.):
- Unlimited sleep history
- Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, sleep trends
- Listen to your sound recordings
- Nap Modes
- Access to all wake-up melodies
- Access to all sleep aid programs
- Snooze lab: Personalised sleep tips
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wakeup melodies from your iTunes library
- Database export in CSV format
Apple Watch Series 4 Complications
We've added support for all the new complications that come with Apple Watch Series 4 and we've added new functionality for the existing ones. Pillow's complications will display last night's sleep quality in addition to time asleep in those complications that have space for more information.
- Many refinements and improvements to our sleep analysis algorithm.
- Fixed an issue where sleep session data would no longer be available after stopping a manually recorded sleep session.
- Fixed an issue that would erroneously display a sleep session as 100% awake
- Fixed an issue where a sleep session would disappear after re-analysis
Thank you so much for your support and feedback! Feel free to reach out if you need any help or have an idea via the ‘Helpdesk’ option in Pillow’s settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Measure your sleep quality accurately and improve your routine.
Automatic sleep tracker & more
Overall the app is good..
But i want developers to add automatic sleep and wakeup detection so that i don't require to start sleep tracking manually every night before going to bed .. its actually very inconvenient.
Moreover, the apple watch apps show to firstly turn on phone app and select the sleeping hours ..
Instead it should detect automatically our sleep time and wakeup alarm can be set once's in the settings for everyday or for separate days .
Apart from this , i want developers to focus more on apple watch app and make it more independent of iPhone app .. u know nobody like to set sleep hours in two devices .By developing apple watch it will truly become the best sleep tracker app.
I also want the app to tell me about my sleep cycles timing i.e about rem , deep sleep and light sleep (it only shows %age).
This will be more effective if users can see both sleep and heart chats together as they can know in which sleep cycle the heart rate elevated.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Automatic sleep tracking and detection is already in the works and it's going to be available soon. A subsequent update will introduce even more autonomy and depth of information for the Apple Watch. At the moment, a number of restrictions imposed by watchOS and iOS do not allow us to create a completely autonomous app on the Apple Watch, however, we're optimistic that upcoming updates will make that possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Became redundant after update
The app used to work perfectly before in sync with data from apple watch and used to wake you up in light sleep. After the recent updates it has become completely useless. The app can't get real time data from the watch, so it doesn't know when you are in light sleep. The developers say it relies on microphone, but even that is not working for me. Whatever time i set the alarm it just wakes me exactly half an hour before that each and everyday day. There is no smart component. Only thing it does is collect your heart data and give you analysis after you wake up. This thing can be done with the default iOS app bedtime also.
Developer Response ,
Hello! The default iOS app does not perform sleep analysis, audio recordings or automatic sleep tracking to name only a few. From the description of the issue, it seems like the Apple Health permissions have been reset which can be caused by an iOS or Pillow update and it's beyond our control. However, it can easily be fixed by following the instructions in this article: https://pillow.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1839211 If the issue persists, please contact our support team: To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone › Tap on the Settings icon › Select ‘Helpdesk’.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 260.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Neybox Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Pillow Premium ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.