Unlock your creativity with Pixlr’s free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work on all your favorite social networks!
Be part of our Pixlr community on Instagram (@pixlr) and get inspired with our weekly photo challenges. Follow our blog to learn techniques to push your craft forwards.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
· Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
· Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
· Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
· Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
· Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
· Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
· Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
· Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
· Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
· Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suit you.
· Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
· Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
· Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
· Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
Ratings and Reviews
Select a hue and bring out your photographic style.
I had been very satisfied with the app until recently when it started to disallow any photo I want to edit. When I choose any photo to edit a message appears on the app screen saying the photo is either corrupt or a part of a shared folder. Please download locally. I’ve selected the photos from the photos I clicked, how can I download a photo that’s already in my camera folder! Very irritating.
Facebook login is not working!
Whenever i try logging in using facebook option ,it redirects to facebook and there it says
“App not setup,this app is in development mode and you don’t have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions”
Please Fix this!
- 123RF Limited
- 87.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 123RF
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Removal ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.