With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Play music from your music library in place of the default music. You can even play music through iTunes Radio or other apps while Pocket Yoga is running.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Works with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
• Ask Siri to start your practice directly from your Home or Lock screens.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
• Full support for iOS 11
• Improved Apple Watch app
• Improved HeathKit integration
• New feature: Quick Look Extension
• Improved Siri support
• Enhanced support for larger text sizes
• Technical fixes
MORE ON APPLE WATCH APP
• Redesigned navigation: Swipe left to access the playback controls.
• Faster controls: Press the Digital Crown and side button together to Pause/Resume your workout.
• Better HealthKit integration: Heart Rate samples and Pause/Resume workout events are now associated with your workout.
MORE ON QUICK LOOK EXTENSION
This new extension allows you to preview practices directly from the Messages or Files app. If you receive a practice over text you can now simply tap on the bubble and preview it directly within Messages. From that point you can import it into Pocket Yoga. Additionally, a practice can be transferred back and forth between Pocket Yoga and the Files app. The Files app can also preview practices.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Ratings and Reviews
After researching so many free apps for yoga this app is the best one yet :)
room to improve
The app is good if you have some prior knowledge of yoga asanas. In the limited routines that are offered, some of the postures have to be held for too long with too many reps. Others are so short, that you barely have enough time to get into the posture and it’s it’s moved on. This has to be fixed, as theres no option for us to change it.
It would be nice to have more routines incorporated. The voice could give the original sanskrit names for the postures also with the english ones, or at least offer the options to switch between the 2. The voice is really nice, with some hiccups. If they incorporate small changes, I would give this app 5 stars
One of the best app for iPad
This app really serves the purpose to keep iPad with me wherever I am. I am using other yoga apps also which has live or programmed video but I return to this app at least thrice in a week. I am also planning to purchase practice builder for pocket yoga.
- Rainfrog, LLC
- 131.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2017 Rainfrog, LLC
- ₹ 249
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Karma Points ₹ 799
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.