Pockets by ICICI Bank - One Wallet Endless Possibilities. With Pockets, you instantly get a free VISA card that can be used for shopping at online websites and at retail stores even if you are not a ICICI Bank customer. You can recharge your Prepaid Mobile, DTH, Data card and pay your post-paid mobile or utility bills. You can send money securely, either to a bank account or your contacts. Pockets also offers the convenience of booking movie tickets and purchasing gift vouchers within the app. That's not all, with Pockets you can also get a Pockets Savings Account.
· Shop Anywhere - The Pockets pre-paid wallet is a VISA card which can be used to shop online on your favorite websites such as Amazon, Snapdeal, Myntra, Jabong, Ebay etc. You can even get a physical card for payments across shops too!
· Prepaid Mobile Recharge - Recharge your Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Aircel, BSNL, MTS & MTNL connections.
· Pay Anyone - Transfer funds instantly and securely not only to bank accounts, but also to your contacts (via Mobile number or email). You can also request money from other Pockets users.
· Postpaid Mobile & Land Line Bill Payment - Pay Postpaid bills for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Aircel, MTNL and other operators.
· DTH connection recharge - Recharge your Tata Sky, Dish TV, Airtel, Videocon, Sun and other DTH connections.
· Data Card Recharge - Recharge your Tata Photon, MTS, Reliance Net Connect and other data cards.
· Bill Payment - Pay bills of utility providers such as Reliance Energy, BSES, NDPL, BEST, MSEB, Torent, Mahanagar Gas, Indraprastha Gas, Gujarat Gas and others.
· Book Movie tickets - Book movie tickets across all major cities in India. You can book tickets of INOX, Big Cinemas, Fun Cinemas and many more.
· Purchase Gift Vouchers - Purchase online and physical gift vouchers of top brands such as - Flipkart, Bookmyshow, Dominos, Café Cofee Day etc.
· Pockets Savings Account - You can apply for a Pockets Savings Account from within the app and also create Fixed & Recurring Deposits and iWish Goals,
· Awesome Deals: A bundle of specially chosen deals are available right inside the app
· Help at Hand: With chat built into the app, support is just a tap away. You can also always call us or email us.
- Introducing "PayLater by ICICI Bank", a first-of-its-kind credit facility for Pockets users on iOS. Simply click on the invitation you see after logging in and create a PayLater account in less than 30 seconds. You will get a 30-day interest free credit limit of upto Rs. 25,000 to use. Use this account to then for bill payments, mobile recharge and merchant payments using UPI & ICICI Bank Net Banking.
Note: This product is by invitation only currently.
-Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
One among the worst banking app
As happens with ICICI Bank, anything that they do is always of an inferior quality as it is trying hard to be a public sector bank than a private one. Today, the Pockets app has been updated and it’s a nightmare to use it. Initially, it didn’t recognise the PIN. Then, it asked to verify the mobile number. I have tried it thrice - every time it will send a SMS that the mobile has been verified but won’t move ahead after that and keeps giving the message....”Oops.....”. Use this app with the understanding that it may or may not work.
App is good but few bugs are still there
Overall App is very good. One bug I noticed that when creating vpa account selected but not able to submit as error message is select account. Hope will get bug fix update soon to resolve such silly issues and make more user friendly app.
Even after giving feedback, they don’t improve So many issues:
1. Not able to change to preferred theme. The cards still show default theme even after changing the theme in profile setting.
2. Also user interface is not good. This app uses iOS old keyboard layout.
3. Also fuel card date of transaction should be in format DD/MM/YYYY. Currently it is reverse MM/DD/YYYY.
4. Fuel card transactions are listed/appearing two times for every transaction.
5. Fuel card has an option “Unblock/Block”, it is confusing. Sliding the button means blocking or unblocking? I think it should just say “Block”.
6. Also once fuel card is blocked, the card disappears from App. Even after blocking, the card should be visible in the application so that card can be unblocked again when required. Otherwise now I have call ICICI bank customer service to unblock the card. Very painful.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.