Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand “What to Expect When You're Expecting”, this app guides you through your pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Based on your due date you’ll receive personalized content, get access to the latest parenting news and health information, and be connected to a tight-knit community of other expectant moms and parents like you for support and advice. This app offers brand new tools and support to help you prepare every step of the way. Plus, everything you need to simplify daily life, laugh a little, and be the best parent you can be as you raise a happy and healthy family.
(Not for Moms only - this app is also perfect for dads, partners, grandparents, and other family members!)
- Daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and countdown to your due date
- Weekly videos, personalized tips,and week-by-week information help you understand your changing body and your baby's development
- Active and supportive community makes it easy to meet Moms due in the same month as you
- Photo journal to capture moments each week that create a visual memory of baby's journey
- Weekly inspiration and shareable milestones make it easy and fun to celebrate your little one's progress with family and friends
- The only app that tracks your pregnancy as well as your other children in one place
- Syncs photos, content, and preferences across your devices
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 6.3.1
**Now a universal app so you can track your pregnancy and/or baby on both your iPhone and iPad!
- Better performance and crash fixes for the community section of the app
- You asked for it - now you can report the birth of your baby from the settings screen (just look for the stork!), and you won’t be prompted to do so before week 38.
We appreciate your feedback and we’re working hardtop bring you even more updates soon. Go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to submit your fun suggestions and bug reports - we’d love your help building the best app experience out there
Must have for all to-be moms!
The app is great. It gives detailed info about your child's progress every week & has plenty of forums where other expecting ladies discuss their pregnancies n related problems. It's a great support system n I highly recommend it.
Happy with it
Great app quite happy with it but it should consider that there are some Indian followers too.. Who are actually looking for more information on what to eat and what to avoid as per Indian food habits.
Very nice app. Gives you all the details as to what's going on within you and great forums! Highly recommend!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 11 December 2014
- Version: 6.3.1
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.