Oheyo is a Q&A Platform where experts from around the world share their knowledge in the form of Videos. This is how it works:
- Select a channel of your interest and ask a question.
- An expert in the channel will post a video answer to your question
- You can also view answers to other questions and learn from them
- Tap "Save" on an answer to add it to your "Saved" list. You can access this list on the app with a single tap!
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
This update includes:
– A few bug-fixes and performance improvements
– A few under-the-hood changes to make the app work better
– A completely overhauled Video Recording interface for experts
Ratings and Reviews
A learning platform - a developing platform for business
An upcoming app, the utility is better
Nice app but it is not updated daily.
Nice supporting app
Hey there, thanks for the app. I have few thoughts for you.
I would love to continue from where I left off. I joined the course little late. So I have to scroll down to earlier questions and videos, catch up things. I don't like scrolling all the way down every single time. If I can save my last seen video and continue from there, it will be great to me. I bet it will be great to everyone else. We have a feature where I can see saved videos. Similarly if I have a icon and on clicking it, if it goes to last saved progress, it will be great.
Nice app. Pat yourselves!
Thank you for your kind words. It's an excellent suggestion and we have sent it to our product team. They will definitely consider it in our next set of feature releases.
In the mean-time, you can tap "Save" on any video to bookmark it. It will be available in the "Saved" tab on the app. We hope you find it useful.
- Inzane Labs Private Limited
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Inzane Labs Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.