PressReader is the best way to read magazines and newspapers on your phone or tablet.
Find your favorite titles and discover new ones from around the world. Save a collection of stories and schedule easy, automatic deliveries.
Download complete issues and toggle between the original page view and a mobile-optimized text view. Plus, bring it all to life with listening mode, one-touch translation, and dynamic commenting.
Subscribe to get unlimited access to every title in the catalog.
Or, get access to PressReader without a subscription by visiting one of our HotSpot partners.
“If you love newspapers but hate inky fingers and creepy delivery people, you might be interested in taking a gander at PressReader” – TECHCRUNCH
“PressReader delivers an authentic multi-platform newspaper-reading experience” – TNW
“I found it especially useful for keeping up with international news, which often offers viewpoints you won’t find in US media.” – LIFEHACKER
“Anyone with even a passing interest in the news should give PressReader a try” – CNET
“A sleeping giant in the digital media landscape” – INC.
- Translations area available in up to 16 different languages
- Subscriptions are available for US$29.99/monthly for the first six months and US$39.99 afterwards (or a similar amount in local currencies; availability of the promotion depends on the particular market)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Monthly subscription payment is charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly subscriptions will renew automatically unless renewals are disabled in account settings
- Renewals will be charged to your iTunes account 24 hours before the end of the subscription period
NEWSPAPERS: The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Guardian Australia, National Post, Los Angeles Times, New York Post, The Globe and Mail, The Herald, The Irish Times, China Daily, USA Today, Le Figaro, Le Journal de Montreal, El Pais, The Daily Herald, The Daily Telegraph
BUSINESS & NEWS: Newsweek, Forbes, Robb Report, Business Traveler, The Monthly
FASHION: Vogue, Vogue Hommes, Elle, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Esquire
ENTERTAINMENT: Variety, NME, Rolling Stone, Empire
LIFESTYLE & TRAVEL: Lonely Planet, Esquire, Canadian Geographic, Marie Claire, Maxim, DNA
FOOD & HOME: Clean Eating, Canadian Living, Parents
SPORTS & FITNESS: Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Top Gear, T3
TECHNOLOGY & GAMING: PC Gamer, Popular Science, Science Illustrated
We’ve updated our social network sign-in process, and crushed a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Too expensive at Rs. 80
Ridiculously over-priced at Rs. 80 for a single edition of a newspaper. I am sure pricing needs to re-worked. Plus my Times of INDIA subscription does not work here.
Thanks for your feedback... There are a number of factors considered in our pricing, which in some cases could make it higher than the local print edition. We encourage you to check out our Hotspots map to find a location where you can download and read free of charge https://care.pressreader.com/hc/en-us/articles/217210926-HotSpots
I have purchased on 6th September but it downloads 11th July Divyabhaskar
Still no response
Products are oddly priced. For example, The 6 rupees The Hindu newspaper is charged at rupees 80 an issue.
- PressReader Inc
- 86.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2018 PressReader Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Single Issue ₹ 79
- All-you-can-read ₹ 2,499
- Legacy Monthly Membership ₹ 2,099
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.