A man is as good as his word... Because in his speech residing its values... And if the word does not follow the facts, NOT IS A MAN
Since little ones have taught us to... "always keep their word", "do not break a promise", "be trusted". You do not need beating about the bush to explain it, we understand it now: when we open the mouth to promise we bind us to remain committed. With the Promitto project we intend to use all of these social conditions to the benefit of our users.
You are committed to keeping his word, but at the same time checking how reliable and credible the people around you.
In the time, using Promitto, you can build a person's profile RELIABLE that you will let everyone know. Yes, because it will be the people with whom you relate to reward you if you keep your word that you gave!
The Promitto user can do a lot of things we already do in everyday life:
- The boyfriend promises to stop seeing other girls ... will keep the promise? Girlfriend can then let everyone know, on the social, which he has not kept his word ... or who has a model boyfriend ...
- He wants to go to the stadium, she at the mall ... with Promitto will be able to reach a compromise and share it with everyone ... now up to them to keep their word!
- The father promises his son a reward to the achievement of scholastic promotion. The child will be motivated to achieve the goal. The father must then keep their word ... With Promitto, all this is possible!
- She would like a bracelet for his birthday ... he promises him ... he will keep his word?
Register using your favorite social, Promitto will keep, FOREVER, the promises made or received ... yes, because a promise is forever !!!"
We update the application to make it better and better. In this version:
- Simplified the creation phase of a new promise
- With a simple click you can transform your promise into a FOREVER PROMISES!
- In the section "The History of Promise", he uses Poke. You'll be able to:
- Remember the other user that he had kept a promise and is not keeping the word given to you.... regain it!
- To call for a response which is late in coming
- Make the other user aware that you have been good and kept the word you gave. Thus, you emphasize your action!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.