Pushbullet is "the app you never knew you needed", according to CNET. Here's why:
With Pushbullet, you can easily move links, files, and more between your devices and computers in a snap.
• Instead of emailing yourself to get a link on your phone, just "push" it from your computer to your phone with a click. Pushbullet also makes sharing the links and files you've pushed easy, so you can share that link with a friend via your favorite messenger.
• Quickly transfer links and pictures from your iPhone or iPad to your computer in order to switch devices or to have it open for later.
• Use Pushbullet Channels to subscribe to timely notifications about things you care about. Follow new comics from xkcd or The Oatmeal to ensure you always see the newest comics right away.
"Pushbullet Is a Fantastic App Every Phone Should Have" - Gizmodo
"Super-useful utility, Pushbullet, launches for Mac, Safari, iPad" - Gigaom
"Pushbullet brings your Mac and iOS devices even closer" - Cult of Mac
- iOS 10 fixes and improvements
- Added open source licenses
Ratings and Reviews
I am not able to add any friends nor share the newly created Channel. Moreover it doesn’t provide an option to create Channels from the app, you have to use the website to create one. Please update this app. We do really love this app. Hoping to receive one update soon.
Weird text found while Swiping left to delete content..
Useful app.... except notification issue..
Useful if you have multiple devices. I found only one issue though, Notifications are not showing up on my IPad
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.