By PVR Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With our new PVR app, walk into any of our multiplexes without a paper ticket. Just show your e-ticket to our personnel and you’re good to go! What’s more? Order food right from the comfort of your seat. No more queues, no more waiting. Also, select when exactly you want your order to be delivered.
Apart from this, choose from a number of payment options to pay for your ticket! Download the app now to access all these exciting features and a lot more!
• Check show times for movies running in your vicinity
• Choose seats of your choice
• Pre-order food items
• Read movie synopsis, watch high-quality trailers & view movie posters
• Get information on latest and upcoming releases
• Track past purchases
• Ability to set preferred payment method for quick booking
• Social media sharing to send across e-tickets, movies & shows
• Login via Facebook & G+
• Improved flow for quick booking
• Notification for most awaited films getting released
• Notification 30 minutes before the movie starts
• Optimized food booking, my bookings history
What's New in Version 6.6
We improved push notifications, so be sure to opt-in to receive timely and relevant info and offers
We added more Dine-In Theatres to choose from in the Food & Drinks section
· Connect with Google Maps for assisted driving directions.
· Redesigned Food Screen
· Airtel Payment Banks
Application crashes at the time of payment
This is to inform you that whenever I am trying to book a movie ticket and applying some coupon codes or validating my Kotak cars for Saturday’s show and trying to make a payment; it takes lot of time to come (showing citrus) and lastly session gets terminated. Now if I try second time with the same Kotak details and trying to avail the discount it show you have already applied for discount.
Please do the needful for this application asap.
Not able to signin through google account
App. Not open after update