The most powerful yet simple to use QR Code reader and generator.
* QuickMark is Google's recommended barcode reader and selected partner for Google's Favorite Places campaign! http://Qck.mk/N9fLa
Simply launch QuickMark, locate the barcode within the camera viewfinder to read its contents.
Supported barcode formats:
- 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, Quick Code.
- 1D barcodes: EAN8/13 (Products, Books), Code 39 (Bills), Code 128 (Packages).
Things you can do by reading a QR Code:
- Access a web link
- Make a phone call
- Send an email
- Add a phone contact
- Navigate Google Maps to a specific POI
- Add event to Calendar
- Supports Structured Append barcodes
Other notable features:
* Decode barcode images from Photo Album
* Send scanned results to connected MAC on same LAN via Wi-Fi
* Preview web links and maps
* Export scan history (.csv) to Dropbox
* Continuous (bulk) scanning (In-App Purchase)
* See how many times an URL or product barcode is scanned by QuickMark (only URL and 1D barcodes are sent to our servers for calculation)
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
- Fix problem when restoring In-App Purchase
- Continuous Scan will ignore a barcode if its data is duplicate of last scanned barcode
- Restore option to open URL in Chrome
- Auto-Open URL will now work with Custom URL Settings
Ratings and Reviews
Good it worked for me
- SimpleAct, Inc.
- 19 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 SimpleAct Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Continuous Scan ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.