Your world, your news. Catch up on what’s happening in the world 24/7 with Reuters News.
Breaking news, analysis and market data, completely redesigned with more personalisation, better video news integration, catch-up cards and more.
• The resources of the world’s largest and most trusted news organisation at your fingertips — 2,500 reporters in 200 locations.
• Global coverage of everything from Brexit to Markets to Science and more.
• Alerts for breaking news and the stories you care about the most.
• Even more personalisation features.
• Catch up quickly and on the go with new Editorial Highlights.
• Your personal Market Watchlist, plus stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities analysis.
• Deeper integration with Reuters TV, award-winning video news for busy people. (Available on supported devices.)
• Constantly updated with new features: Save stories to read later, Night Mode,Editorial Highlights, Offline Access, and more.
• Bug fixes and minor performance enhancements.
• Added additional iOS SDK compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app and all the news. Would really appreciate a new update soon which would:
Give the user a notification at the end of the day with all the important things that happened and same with the night if possible...
Would really appreciate it...
I wish there was a paid version without ads.
Great app. Keep it up.
Why is the app crashing on iPhone after the new update got rolled out yesterday?
- Thomson Reuters
- 89.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Thomson Reuters Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.