Join Ricks throughout the multi-verse as they get swept up in the latest intergalactic craze: Morty training. Collect over 300 increasingly bizarre Mortys and challenge rival Ricks by forcing their grandsons to fight. Play offline in a single-player campaign or battle Internet strangers in multiplayer.
If you don't have Pocket Mortys right now, your life is probably a husk of what it could be. Play Pocket Mortys.
• Over 300 Mortys, including Wizard Morty, Cronenberg Morty, Skin Suit Morty, Pastry Chef Morty, and many more
• Train and combine your Mortys to level them up and watch them grow.
• Encounter your favorite characters like Bird Person, Mr. Meeseeks and more
• Craft items and engage in tedious side quests and tournaments
• Prepare your eyeholes for a lot more new, upcoming content
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
Bug fixes and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Although this game has a totally different visual style, it feels exactly like Rick and Morty—thanks to the same hilarious writing that’s made the Adult Swim series so popular. As you navigate the characters’ ridiculous worlds, your job is to collect and fight dozens of Mortys from parallel universes. You’ll find yourself laughing out loud yet constantly captivated by the gameplay. Even if you don’t know a schmeckle from a Meseeks, you’ll delight in the unconventional humor and gripping turn-based combat.
It's a spin off on Pokemon, and it's really fun to play!
After first knowing about the game I immediately downloaded it and finished it in just three days, and they were very well spent.
As someone who loved playing Pokemon Red, this was a delight!
Word of advice- save up money after couple of levels and then buy as much as attack mega seeds as you can for morty to get a one hit k.o! After that just keep buying level up mega seeds to reach level 100.
I am a die hard fan of Pokemon, especially which was the only game I loved till I was 13. This game is way similar to it and I am in love with it. I have already achieved 6 badges but when I go to battle the rival Rick 2nd time, it crashes. It has crashed now for the 3rd time and I just can't get through. I will be happy if u fix it or any problem in my iPad mini MAYBE? Please tell me.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- 746.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- Blips and Chitz Coupon ₹ 29
- Bundle of 5 Coupons ₹ 299
- Bundle of 15 Coupons ₹ 799
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.