Every ride is a new adventure, a new experience. Chronicle, capture and share your travels.
Bikers across the world use RouteJoot to create, record and keep track of their rides be it single or in a community, compare performance over time, set goals, and share their stories and adventures with friends. We believe that technology can help enhance and transform our riding experiences. Built by bikers for bikers.
• Create, Plan or Schedule a ride - You can create a comprehensive ride plan for an individual or a group. Assign route, track distance, duration, speed etc
• Group Riding - Create riding clubs, invite members, share ride plans, create routes, track fellow riders using maps.
• Dynamic ride invites - Invite your friends & track them on their ride or just ride along.
• Live and real time tracking - Shows the location, real time using maps. Track fellow riders or share your location with friends.
• Track every ride – Get in depth ride history like total ride time, break up of on ride and idle time on the road, detailed ride map , total distance covered, average speed , maximum speed & ride photos, and route.
• Comprehensive ride statistics - Discover yourself better, get detailed statistics like elevation, maximum & average speeds during different parts of the day, split of speeds across the total distance travelled and more.
• Share your ride with family and friends - Alert other riders and assigned contacts on your ride status, live tracking website for family to track in Real Time
• Offline tracking - No data required as it uses the GPS of the phone to track and map your ride. Works in areas where there is no phone signal and you can save your rides later when you are connected to the network.
• Online garage - Document all your bikes, add photos of them and assign specific bikes to different rides.
• Connect with riders around the world - Share your routes, pin interesting stops, post photos, share your experiences and connect with riders across the globe.
We use Google maps in the background and the use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We recommend you to mount your phone on your motorcycle and keep it charged all the time while using the app.
We are all passionate riders and our goal is to make this app a guiding angel to make you a better rider. Please be in touch with us for any feedback on the app and any new feature you would like to see.
ROUTEJOOT HELPS YOU DISCOVER YOURSELF BETTER WITH EVERY RIDE
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t know whats the problem in app nowadays it is working soo slow.
Guys please update app. And do something to work the app properly
Can't see leadership board and gets crashed
I can't see the leadership board and it shows error always . Sometimes it doesn't follow gps and check in gets troublesome . Almost 9000 km crossed and still awaiting for improvement from app developers . Would be nice if we get a place to share our feedback
Please update app
Dear Sir, Please update app.
It’s been 7 months since last update.
I can’t even log in anymore
- Inflexion Technology Solutions
- 69.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © RouteJoot Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.