Test your HEART RATE right from your iPhone - unbelievable? Just try it out!
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate when you wake up, after a training session or before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast (or slow) your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your iPhone will do the job.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Graphs illustrate your measurements
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
- Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
- Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook & Twitter or via email
- Sync HR stats to Apple Health
EASY TO USE
- Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
- Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
- When using an iPhone or iPad without a flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
- Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
- Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
If knowing your pulse rate is critical to your health, you need to have your pulse taken by a medical professional. Heart Rate Monitor is not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any condition, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. Measurements and statistics are intended for informational and educational purposes only, to support general health and wellness. The Heart Rate Monitor app has not been tested with individuals with health conditions and has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Runtastic Terms & Conditions: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Ratings and Reviews
New version is a time waster
It detects pulse and gives a number but right before logging the final count, it resets and shows the pop up about how to place finger on the camera correctly
It used to work just fine earlier. Now in an attempt to make it more 'accurate', they have made it unusable
I am very much happy use this app it's very accurate and easy to use
Quick easy and accurate
Excellent free app
- 92.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.