SOS India - App is a technology based solution to reduce violence against people especially women and children in India.
Features of the App :
1. SOS App helps to track the location of the user's family and friends and also share user's current location while on travel.
2. It acts as a GPS tracking device to follow the traveller's path and keep notifying the tracker.
3. “Save me” button to alert emergency contacts and buddies if user encounters any danger while on travel.
4. Volunteer and Police of the current location is also alerted.
5. SOS 24*7 helpline available to monitor users.
6. SOS Scam -take a photo and send message to SOS 24*7 helpline team about any harrasment happening around you.
7. Chat with buddies anytime, anywhere.
How to use
User installs the app and adds family and friends contacts in the buddy list , links emergency contacts and also opt for volunteer and Police assistance
Provides settings for current location notification for specified duration and alert messages Enable “Track me” to get tracked by her buddies and volunteer of the current location.
Notification/sms about her current location is sent for every 15 or 30 minutes or duration specified to her buddies and emergency contacts added in the list.
Deviating and delay in travel will alert his/her buddies.
User can raise an alert at the tap of the “Save me” button in the app through notification and sms to the emergency contacts, buddies, volunteers and police.
Track and alert information of users is monitored by SOS 24*7 helpline team.
All of them get alerted to react to the situation.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Hi guys, nice concept keep going...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.